Samyang 7.5mm Fisheye Lens for Olympus / Panny
September 13, 2011
Samyang has released their 7.5mm Fisheye Lens for Olympus or Panasonic Micro Four Thirds cameras. A problem with most small cameras are the crop factor, limiting you from getting the widest possible shot, but this new fisheye will help you get there for a few hundred dollars cheaper than the Panasonic 8mm f/3.5. What no love for Sony NEX? Don’t worry, it appears you might be able to adapt this to something like the Sony NEX-5n with this adapter: M4/3 Lens to Sony NEX
As usual from Samyang, no auto focus but aperture has a dedicated ring down to F/3.5. Since Olympus like to rock silver, and Panasonic camera in black, they are available in two different color schemes. Not yet available on Amazon, but early adopters will find it on eBay (click here).
Samyang 7.5mm Fisheye Lens Olympus / Panasonic MFT
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC