Ruige 5″ TL-S500HD Monitor
July 29, 2011
Small LCD monitors are the rage these days. Ruige’s 5″ TL-S500HD monitor has a few features that aid specifically Canon DSLRs. Most Canon cameras will change resolution when going into record mode, and you also lose your zoom focus ability. The Ruige does not drop resolution when going into record mode (you get to use the full screen), and you can zoom in (with optional Ruige Zoom trigger) while you’re recording. Helpful to get accurate focus while the camera is rolling. Also available is a unique HDMI lock to prevent the cable from slipping off – a common problem. Since HDMI can carry audio, you are able to monitor audio through the Ruige headphone port. Also comes with focus peaking (another aid to help focus).
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Apostolos on AmazonBasics are More Affordable AA Rechargeable Batteries over Sanyo Eneloop
- Emm on Studio Assets PXB PORTABLE BACKGROUND SYSTEM
- Lainol on Studio Assets PXB PORTABLE BACKGROUND SYSTEM
- Emm on Stream Wireless Video from Canon DSLR to HDMI Monitor with $30 Dollar Google Chromecast
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Trey on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Blake on Tiyaga MiniGimbal Tips Inverted Mode, Briefcase Mode, and Gimbal Stands
- Jim on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack