Ruige 5″ TL-S500HD Monitor
July 29, 2011
Small LCD monitors are the rage these days. Ruige’s 5″ TL-S500HD monitor has a few features that aid specifically Canon DSLRs. Most Canon cameras will change resolution when going into record mode, and you also lose your zoom focus ability. The Ruige does not drop resolution when going into record mode (you get to use the full screen), and you can zoom in (with optional Ruige Zoom trigger) while you’re recording. Helpful to get accurate focus while the camera is rolling. Also available is a unique HDMI lock to prevent the cable from slipping off – a common problem. Since HDMI can carry audio, you are able to monitor audio through the Ruige headphone port. Also comes with focus peaking (another aid to help focus).
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- Jason on Mounting the DJI Zenmuse X5 to the DJI Inspire 1
- Art Sanchez on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- russell on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Rodney on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- T2 on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Brent on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera