Rokinon Samyang Announce New Manual Lenses
March 21, 2014
Rokinon today has announced a few new manual focus wide-angle and fish-eye lenses. These new uber wide lenses are perfect for many of the mirror-less cameras that we struggle to find affordable wide angle lenses (i.e BlackMagic Pocket Cinema, and the new GH4 will have a slightly different crop factor as well).
The 8mm Fish-eye II lens is the second generation of this popular lens for mirror less cameras. The lens’s mirrorless mounts include Canon EF-M mount, Fujifilm X mount, Samsung NX mount, and Sony E mount
Rokinon / Samyang 8mm Fish-eye II lens
The 10mm f/2.8 ED AS NCS CS wide-angle lens is presented for mirrorless and DSLR (APS-C) mounts. The lens is available in Canon EF, Pentax K, Sony A, Canon EF-M, Fujifilm X, Samsung NX, Sony E, and Micro Four Thirds mounts.
Rokinon / Samyang 10mm F/2.8
Next up for mirror-less cameras we have the new 12mm f/2.0 NCS CS lens. Unlike the above two lenses, the 12mm accepts front filters and provides a 67mm diameter thread. The new Rokinon lens is available in Canon EF-M, Fujifilm X, Samsung NX, Sony E and Micro Four Thirds mounts.
Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 NCS CS lens
Finally the new 8mm T3.1 Cine UMC Fish-Eye II lens for Video use has a clickless aperture ring for smooth transitions between stops and geared aperture / focus rings to enable the use of a follow focus. This new Cine Lens is available for mirrorless Canon EF-M, Fujfilm X, Samsung NX, and Sony E mounts.
Rokinon / Samyang 8mm T3.1 Cine UMC Fish-Eye II
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Chris Knight on Sound Shark Audio Mini Parabolic Dish for Lavalier Microphones
- Darren on Sony Full Frame FE Mount Lenses and Adapters for A7/A7R/A7S/A7II Cameras
- Patrick on Sony Full Frame FE Mount Lenses and Adapters for A7/A7R/A7S/A7II Cameras
- Emm on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage
- Jack on GoPro HERO4 Overheating Battery BacPac Test 3 – Surprise it may be your Camera
- ronnie on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC
- Felix on REMOVU R1 Live View Remote for GoPro HERO3 / HERO3+ / HERO4
- Gear on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage