Rokinon New 14mm T/3.1 24mm T/1.5 & 35mm T/1.5 Cine Lens
August 8, 2012
Just talking about Canon’s latest Compact Prime Cine Lenses, it’s not for everyone. Fortunately Rokinon is well aware of the DSLR Video scene and is adding another Cine lens to it’s product line and i’m feeling the new Rokinon 35mm T/1.5 Cine lens is going to be a winner. The available Rokinon 8mm T/3.8 Cine Lens didn’t really take off since it was more of a specialty type wide angle fisheye look.
The new 35mm Cine Lens will have a lens gear built around the housing, and de-clicked manual aperture ring to adjust exposure on the fly. First lenses will come in Canon, Nikon, and Sony mounts, but as one wise commenter mentioned you could just go for the Nikon version (since it’s a manual lens) and find simple adapter to fit just about everything else.
[Update] Rokinon will also be announcing a new 14mm T/3.1 & 24mm T/1.5 Cine Lens. At this time, only the 8mm T/3.5 Fisheye is already available, and 35mm T/3.1 has been just been released for pre-order, but you’ll be able to check out the entire Rokinon Cine Lens collection over at B&H (Click Here).
Rokinon 35mm T/1.5 Cine Lens
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Seema on GoPro HERO4 Overheating Battery BacPac Test 3 – Surprise it may be your Camera
- peter on Varavon Limited Time ‘Hot Deals’ Save Hundreds on Select Items
- Marina on New CAME-TV 7800 Version 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Varavon Wirecam Cable Cam System with DJI Ronin-M Gimbal
- kicap on Varavon Wirecam Cable Cam System with DJI Ronin-M Gimbal
- Ron on Panasonic DMC-G7 4K Video M43 Mirrorless Camera + FREE $249 AudioTechnica AT8024 Shotgun Mic DEAL
- Emm on New CAME-TV 7800 Version 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- robert on Varavon Wirecam Cable Cam System with DJI Ronin-M Gimbal