Rokinon New 14mm T/3.1 24mm T/1.5 & 35mm T/1.5 Cine Lens
August 8, 2012
Just talking about Canon’s latest Compact Prime Cine Lenses, it’s not for everyone. Fortunately Rokinon is well aware of the DSLR Video scene and is adding another Cine lens to it’s product line and i’m feeling the new Rokinon 35mm T/1.5 Cine lens is going to be a winner. The available Rokinon 8mm T/3.8 Cine Lens didn’t really take off since it was more of a specialty type wide angle fisheye look.
The new 35mm Cine Lens will have a lens gear built around the housing, and de-clicked manual aperture ring to adjust exposure on the fly. First lenses will come in Canon, Nikon, and Sony mounts, but as one wise commenter mentioned you could just go for the Nikon version (since it’s a manual lens) and find simple adapter to fit just about everything else.
[Update] Rokinon will also be announcing a new 14mm T/3.1 & 24mm T/1.5 Cine Lens. At this time, only the 8mm T/3.5 Fisheye is already available, and 35mm T/3.1 has been just been released for pre-order, but you’ll be able to check out the entire Rokinon Cine Lens collection over at B&H (Click Here).
Rokinon 35mm T/1.5 Cine Lens
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Manfrotto Compatible Quick Release Adapter
- Emm on DIY 3D Printed Filter Clamp for Cinema Prime Lenses WonderPana Filter Holder
- Sidd on DJI Black Friday Deals Phantom 3 and Inspire 1 Pro
- Emm on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime
- Erik on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime
- ronn on Rokinon 135mm T2.2 Cine DS Lens Sale
- Anmol Mishra on Manfrotto Compatible Quick Release Adapter
- VanWeddings on Preorder SLR Magic 50mm F/1.1 Cine Prime Lens for Sony E Mount