Here’s a very quick look at the new Rokinon 10mm F/2.8 Prime Lens for Micro Four Thirds cameras. This lens mounts directly to MFT cameras such as the GH3/GH4/ or BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera.
I was looking for a lens that could offer a wider field of view over my 12-35mm F/2.8, but after receiving the lens I was a bit disappointed. The size of the lens and lack of front filter threads made it harder to work with than my existing lenses.
Considering it lacks image stabilization and is priced at over $520 dollars, if you’re looking for a good Rokinon MFT Prime Lens for video I think the better choice would be with the Rokinon 12mm F/2.0 for $399.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- joots on F&V BlackMagic Cinema Camera Cage – BMCC Cage
- Emm on Varavon BirdyCam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer – New Folding Design
- Matthew on Varavon BirdyCam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer – New Folding Design
- Bruce Lemieux on Panasonic DMC-LX100 4K Compact Camera In Stock
- sonu on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Han on Sony RX100 Mark II Portable Macro Setup
- earl studios on Canon EOS 7D Mark II 1080p 60
- Bob Peak on Magic Carpet – Camera Slider + Motion Control