Rode invisiLav Discreet Lavalier Mounting System
February 3, 2014
NEVER HAVE A MIC IN SHOT AGAIN WITH THE NEW RODE INVISILAV
Monday February 3rd 2014, Sydney Australia – Australian pro-audio manufacturer RØDE Microphones has announced the invisiLav mount, designed to aid in the discreet concealment of lavalier microphones under clothing. The invisiLav’s soft silicone construction absorbs noise and vibration, while a wide, flat profile provides coverage from the elements and allows for versatile mounting options.
Primarily for use with the company’s Lavalier and smartLav microphones, the invisiLav will support any lavalier-style microphone with a capsule head up to 5mm in diameter. It features two mounting points for scenarios where a redundant mic is required, as well as cable management clips on the side.
Available in either a pack of three pieces or a bulk pack of ten pieces (found here), the invisiLav comes with pre-cut, skin-safe adhesive (ISO 10993) that can be used to mount the invisiLav to either the body or to fabric. The invisiLav itself is also made from a medical-grade skin-safe material (USP® Class VI/Ph. Eur/ISO 10993-1), so it can be mounted on the body without fear of irritation.
For Concealing Lavalier Mics
Aborbs Noise & Vibration
2 Mounting Points for Redundant Miking
Made of Skin-Safe Material
Includes Skin-Safe Adhesive
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC