Rode invisiLav Discreet Lavalier Mounting System
February 3, 2014
NEVER HAVE A MIC IN SHOT AGAIN WITH THE NEW RODE INVISILAV
Monday February 3rd 2014, Sydney Australia – Australian pro-audio manufacturer RØDE Microphones has announced the invisiLav mount, designed to aid in the discreet concealment of lavalier microphones under clothing. The invisiLav’s soft silicone construction absorbs noise and vibration, while a wide, flat profile provides coverage from the elements and allows for versatile mounting options.
Primarily for use with the company’s Lavalier and smartLav microphones, the invisiLav will support any lavalier-style microphone with a capsule head up to 5mm in diameter. It features two mounting points for scenarios where a redundant mic is required, as well as cable management clips on the side.
Available in either a pack of three pieces or a bulk pack of ten pieces (found here), the invisiLav comes with pre-cut, skin-safe adhesive (ISO 10993) that can be used to mount the invisiLav to either the body or to fabric. The invisiLav itself is also made from a medical-grade skin-safe material (USP® Class VI/Ph. Eur/ISO 10993-1), so it can be mounted on the body without fear of irritation.
For Concealing Lavalier Mics
Aborbs Noise & Vibration
2 Mounting Points for Redundant Miking
Made of Skin-Safe Material
Includes Skin-Safe Adhesive
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- Jason on Mounting the DJI Zenmuse X5 to the DJI Inspire 1
- Art Sanchez on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- russell on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Rodney on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- T2 on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Brent on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera