NEVER HAVE A MIC IN SHOT AGAIN WITH THE NEW RODE INVISILAV
Monday February 3rd 2014, Sydney Australia – Australian pro-audio manufacturer RØDE Microphones has announced the invisiLav mount, designed to aid in the discreet concealment of lavalier microphones under clothing. The invisiLav’s soft silicone construction absorbs noise and vibration, while a wide, flat profile provides coverage from the elements and allows for versatile mounting options.
Primarily for use with the company’s Lavalier and smartLav microphones, the invisiLav will support any lavalier-style microphone with a capsule head up to 5mm in diameter. It features two mounting points for scenarios where a redundant mic is required, as well as cable management clips on the side.
Available in either a pack of three pieces or a bulk pack of ten pieces (found here), the invisiLav comes with pre-cut, skin-safe adhesive (ISO 10993) that can be used to mount the invisiLav to either the body or to fabric. The invisiLav itself is also made from a medical-grade skin-safe material (USP® Class VI/Ph. Eur/ISO 10993-1), so it can be mounted on the body without fear of irritation.
For Concealing Lavalier Mics
Aborbs Noise & Vibration
2 Mounting Points for Redundant Miking
Made of Skin-Safe Material
Includes Skin-Safe Adhesive
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Tom on Canon EOS 7D Mark II 1080p 60
- john on DIY BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera Battery Cable
- john on BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera 12V Battery Plate DIY
- VanWeddings on Canon EOS 7D Mark II 1080p 60
- Bkpr100 on Magic Carpet – Camera Slider + Motion Control
- joots on F&V BlackMagic Cinema Camera Cage – BMCC Cage
- Emm on Varavon BirdyCam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer – New Folding Design
- Matthew on Varavon BirdyCam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer – New Folding Design