RigWheels Universal Rail Brackets and PortaRail System
March 31, 2014
Looking to travel with a very very long slider, but hate dealing with the bulk? RigWheels has introduced a few new products that you might be interested in. The first product is the Universal Rail Bracket System. A simple adjustable rail clamp to accurately lock in any set of 1″-2″ round rails or up to 1 3/4″ square tubing. If you have to fly off to another state, it’s easy to pick up these types of rails at your destination, so that you don’t need to travel with it.
Now if you really want to travel with a set of rails, RigWheels is offering up a new PortaRail Collapsible Rail System. These are 40″ (1 meter) sections of (approx. 42mm OD) Round Rail that can be assembled together to create a long seamless track.
For more information about these products, check them out at http://RigWheels.com.
RigWheels Universal Rail Bracket & PortaRail System
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-MINI2 Gimbal Settings – Keeping your Camera’s Horizon Level and Manage Calibration
- Emm on SLR Magic Anamorphot 1.33x Anamorphic Lens Adapter with Sony RX10 Mark II
- Jeremy Dulac on SLR Magic Anamorphot 1.33x Anamorphic Lens Adapter with Sony RX10 Mark II
- Ivar on Quick Tip Pop Up Diffusion for LED Lighting – Use a White Hamper
- alex on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- Tex Willer on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage
- David on Quick Tip Pop Up Diffusion for LED Lighting – Use a White Hamper
- Oz on Benro S2 S4 Video Head and New Video Monopods