RigWheels – Smooth Rollers for your DIY’s
March 22, 2011
RigWheels are some clever new items targeting the DIY audience. Although they run a bit high in price for most, the ability to quickly and easily move them from one project to another makes them quite appealing. You can literally mount them with a single bolt, and a clamp knob or wing nut.
Check out the video above for just a few ideas of what you can do with a set of smooth mini rollers, and the video below which takes you through an entire DIY project crafting a full track tripod dolly. Beats drilling angle iron, that’s for sure.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Amazon Black Friday Deals Available Now
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Victor on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- vladbox on Canon 7D Mark II Arrives for a Field Test
- Rob S. on Varavon Slidecam EX Premium Video Slider with Counterweight Flywheel Pulley System
- Emm on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- Southerndude on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- Eric J. on FotoDiox Now Offers 6 Variable ND Throttle Lens Adapters
- JKPinPDX on Bower 16mm T/2.2 Cine Lens and Vanguard Auctus 323AT Tripod Deal
- D on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?