12Apr Quick Tips from HDSLRNOW
Thanks to Joel from HDSLRNOW for adding the P&C Swiss Rod as one of his video quick tips. With it’s industry standard threading, you can see how Joel attached the Swiss Rod directly to his rig without any additional modification, and immediately opened up several new mounting options for accessories. The Swiss Rod is also a standard 15mm rail, so it can be attached using a variety of straight clamps, or 90 degree rig clamps. If Joel had added the rail to a clamp instead of in-line, you can see how All of his accessories would be on a Quick Release system by just un-clamping the rod. You can find some additional information about the Swiss Rods in my old video (click here).
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Bobby on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Joseph on Great Savings on Sennheiser Wireless Mic Systems
- Emm on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- pixcanfly on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- Annette on Canon Camera Money Piggy Bank
- Dan on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Brian on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Tery Wilson on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?