I’ve recently required the need to have more sand bags in my space, so I purchased 20 pcs of these 9″ x 10.5″ sized Sand Bags. Unless you see them in person, shopping for ‘inexpensive sand bags’ on the internet might be a hit or miss. All you get is a few photos and not much information, so I thought I would share what i’m using.
The product listing doesn’t really provide the exact weight these will be when loaded up, but from my estimates it should be around 20 lbs. each. The material is good lined with a tightly woven plastic like material on the inside so the sand doesn’t sift it’s way out. Stitching is great and double zippered to prevent them from accidentally opening up – pretty standard quality bags. Now time to make a stop over at the hardware store and pick up a few hundred pounds of Play Sand (for kids sandboxes) and fill them up. Here’s a listing to the exact same 9″ x 10.5″ Sand Bags i’ve ordered (here).
10pcs of 9″ x 10.5″ Sand Bags
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- vladbox on 2 For 1 Deal – Tascam TH02 Closed-Back Headphones
- John on 312 / 508 / 876 LED Video Light Overview
- Emm on RedRock Micro One Man Crew + Kessler Parallax Slider + $10 DIY Version
- Damian on RedRock Micro One Man Crew + Kessler Parallax Slider + $10 DIY Version
- mark fraunhofer on Varavon Slider Crank Handle Upgrade Kit
- Emm on Testing Streaming Video to Wireless Monitor
- Thomas on Steadicam Merlin Vest with Glidecam HD1000 / HD2000 / HD4000 Stabilizers
- Don on Testing Streaming Video to Wireless Monitor
Black Friday Deals - Advertisement