Proaim Telescoping Carbon Fiber Pole with Motorized Head
September 27, 2012
Here’s an interesting new tool from Proaim. The Proaim Rectopole is a Carbon Fiber telescoping pole that can reach 14′ high, comes with a motorized pan / tilt head, Remote with SD monitor, and a 12′ long Dolly Track. In photography terms this is often called Low Aerial Pole, or Mast Pole Aerial Photography typically used for Real Estate or anything that benefits from a birds eye view.
The RectoPole can be used in sections if you plan to work at lower heights and looks to include a guying kit (tie down wires) for extra stability on the mast. For those in Real Estate who want to step up their game, or those who plan to shoot their kids next sporting event out on the baseball field, or you can check out the new Proaim RectoPole Telescoping Mast via eBay (Click Here).
It won’t give you you the same stabilization and precision as a motorized system on a track dolly, but for my Aerial shots, I use a simple painters pole and a Palo Alto Adapter (seen here).
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Tery Wilson on MustHD M-701 / M-501 (7 inch / 5 inch) LCD Monitors
- Alex on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE RAW Uncut Unedited Footage
- Gordon on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Digital Dub on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- JKPinPDX on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- Hawkeye Pierce on Weird 60p HDMI Output on Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII to BlackMagic Video Assist Recorder Monitor
- Barry on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording