Pico Flex Dolly Update
September 6, 2011
A quick update about the Pico Flex Dolly. The first batch of pre-orders have already been completely purchased and should begin shipping (estimated) September 12th. The website is still taking orders for the next batch that should ship about 5-7 days after the first batch.
Here’s some important information. The wheels might be a bottleneck for production until the supplier can catch up. We were able to make another small volume batch order very quickly before they ran out. So as of now, there is a limited quantity of complete Pico Flex Dollies available in the second batch. They are moving pretty quickly, so consider getting an order in while it’s there. We are also hoping to make International Orders available this week. Found at http://photographyandcinema.com.
Pico Flex Table Dolly – PhotographyandCinema.com
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on GH4 Wireless Monitor Remote – Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7″ Android Tablet Deal just $119
- Emm on Varavon Wirecam Cable Cam System with DJI Ronin-M Gimbal
- T2 on Panasonic DMC-G7 4K Video M43 Mirrorless Camera + FREE $249 AudioTechnica AT8024 Shotgun Mic DEAL
- robert on Varavon Wirecam Cable Cam System with DJI Ronin-M Gimbal
- Abby Eagle on GH4 Wireless Monitor Remote – Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7″ Android Tablet Deal just $119
- Emm on New CAME-TV 7800 Version 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Marina on New CAME-TV 7800 Version 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- chris on DIY Padded Camera Roller Bag