If you don’t already have an Intervalometer (Timer Remote) for time lapse photography, you might want to take a look at the new Phottix offering. Phottix recently announced the new Aion 2.4ghz wireless (can be used wired also) remote. Of course it’s got the basic timer and shutter release features along with an amazing number of triggering options – including auto-bracketing for HDR.
Phottix Aion Wireless Remote
* Timer and Long Exposure Functions
* Shutter Release Functions
* Wired or wireless operations
* 2.4 GHz frequency
* 60m range
* Backlit LCD
* AAA batteries
1. Self, interval and long exposure timers
2. Number of frames setting
3. Auto-bracketed timer setting for HDR photos
1. Two-stage shutter button for AF and shutter release
2. Instant, continuous 5 shot, 2 second delay and bulb shutter release mode.
Phottix Aion Wireless/Wired Timer Remote Shutter Release
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Bobby on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Joseph on Great Savings on Sennheiser Wireless Mic Systems
- Emm on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- pixcanfly on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- Annette on Canon Camera Money Piggy Bank
- Dan on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Brian on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Tery Wilson on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?