If you don’t already have an Intervalometer (Timer Remote) for time lapse photography, you might want to take a look at the new Phottix offering. Phottix recently announced the new Aion 2.4ghz wireless (can be used wired also) remote. Of course it’s got the basic timer and shutter release features along with an amazing number of triggering options – including auto-bracketing for HDR.
Phottix Aion Wireless Remote
* Timer and Long Exposure Functions
* Shutter Release Functions
* Wired or wireless operations
* 2.4 GHz frequency
* 60m range
* Backlit LCD
* AAA batteries
1. Self, interval and long exposure timers
2. Number of frames setting
3. Auto-bracketed timer setting for HDR photos
1. Two-stage shutter button for AF and shutter release
2. Instant, continuous 5 shot, 2 second delay and bulb shutter release mode.
Phottix Aion Wireless/Wired Timer Remote Shutter Release
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- digitalcyclops on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- kicap on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Gary on GoPro HERO4 Overheating Battery BacPac Test 3 – Surprise it may be your Camera
- Rob S. on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems
- mad on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Jeff on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?