P&C Swiss Rod 15mm Accessory Rail – Available
March 30, 2012
The new P&C Swiss Rod adds simple mounting solutions for DSLR accessories onto your standard 15mm DSLR Video rigs. It is not designed to replace all of your 15mm rails, but with just one Swiss Rod clamped to your rig, you have 20 different mounting options to choose from. You can attach an accessory directly or for more flexibiltiy add a friction arm, quick release, or cold shoe adapter to the Swiss Rod. The Swiss Rods have both male and female threaded ends so they can be extended. Threads are standard and I have attached them directly to Gini rails and even the Letus DSLR cage.
[Update] Sorry International Buyers. Shipping + Tracking information is pretty expensive. In order to make it worth the shipping fee, a minimum of 4 pcs need to be ordered. Check it out here: Sorry, looks like shipping with tracking info is very expensive. In order to make it worthwhile a minimum of 4pcs need to be ordered. Found here: (4pcs) P&C Swiss Rods 15mm Accessory Rail – International Shipping
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- jan on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Casey on Preorder SLR Magic 50mm F/1.1 Cine Prime Lens for Sony E Mount
- Erik on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime
- Connor on 9.Solutions Innovative Support Rigging Products Finally Available
- Emm on Manfrotto Compatible Quick Release Adapter
- Emm on DIY 3D Printed Filter Clamp for Cinema Prime Lenses WonderPana Filter Holder
- Sidd on DJI Black Friday Deals Phantom 3 and Inspire 1 Pro
- Emm on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime