P&C Swiss Rod 15mm Accessory Rail – Available
March 30, 2012
The new P&C Swiss Rod adds simple mounting solutions for DSLR accessories onto your standard 15mm DSLR Video rigs. It is not designed to replace all of your 15mm rails, but with just one Swiss Rod clamped to your rig, you have 20 different mounting options to choose from. You can attach an accessory directly or for more flexibiltiy add a friction arm, quick release, or cold shoe adapter to the Swiss Rod. The Swiss Rods have both male and female threaded ends so they can be extended. Threads are standard and I have attached them directly to Gini rails and even the Letus DSLR cage.
[Update] Sorry International Buyers. Shipping + Tracking information is pretty expensive. In order to make it worth the shipping fee, a minimum of 4 pcs need to be ordered. Check it out here: Sorry, looks like shipping with tracking info is very expensive. In order to make it worthwhile a minimum of 4pcs need to be ordered. Found here: (4pcs) P&C Swiss Rods 15mm Accessory Rail – International Shipping
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- Jason on Mounting the DJI Zenmuse X5 to the DJI Inspire 1
- Art Sanchez on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- russell on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Rodney on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- T2 on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Brent on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera