P&C Swiss Rod 15mm Accessory Rail – Available
March 30, 2012
The new P&C Swiss Rod adds simple mounting solutions for DSLR accessories onto your standard 15mm DSLR Video rigs. It is not designed to replace all of your 15mm rails, but with just one Swiss Rod clamped to your rig, you have 20 different mounting options to choose from. You can attach an accessory directly or for more flexibiltiy add a friction arm, quick release, or cold shoe adapter to the Swiss Rod. The Swiss Rods have both male and female threaded ends so they can be extended. Threads are standard and I have attached them directly to Gini rails and even the Letus DSLR cage.
[Update] Sorry International Buyers. Shipping + Tracking information is pretty expensive. In order to make it worth the shipping fee, a minimum of 4 pcs need to be ordered. Check it out here: Sorry, looks like shipping with tracking info is very expensive. In order to make it worthwhile a minimum of 4pcs need to be ordered. Found here: (4pcs) P&C Swiss Rods 15mm Accessory Rail – International Shipping
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Amazon Black Friday Deals Available Now
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Harry on Panasonic GH4 4K Camera $-200 OFF
- Emm on Tascam DR-70D Audio Recorder w Stereo Mics 4 XLR Inputs
- Alex Talis on Panasonic GH4 4K Camera $-200 OFF
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Emm on CAMETV 7500 with GH4 + Rokinon Fisheye Lens
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Petter Sand on CAMETV 7500 with GH4 + Rokinon Fisheye Lens
- AO&JO Photography on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?