P&C Prime Video Shoulder Rig
November 6, 2012
Disclaimer: I help to design products for PhotographyandCinema.com. The article below is information about the new P&C Prime Video Rig. There are many other great Video Rigs available within articles of this blog that you may also want to consider.
PhotographyandCinema.com adds another affordable product for budget video shooters. The new Prime Video Shoulder Rig Kit contains a combination of parts that will allow supporting basic camera setups to more advanced rig configurations that require mounting additional accessories.
The Prime Video Shoulder Rig Kit includes a special Hybrid Shoulder / Chest Pad that allows the rig to be used on the shoulder or off the shoulder as a gun-stock style shooter rig.
The Prime Rig Kit (when purchased from PhotographyandCinema.com) also includes (2) P&C Swiss Rods for flexible mounting of additional accessories and (1) NEW ‘Tough’ Stainless Steel Friction Arm from Kamerar.com. These are new friction arms that are more robust than other arms on the market.
More information about the new Prime Video Rig Kit can be found at http://PhotographyandCinema.com (here).
PhotographyandCinema.com Prime Video Shoulder Rig Kit
PhotographyandCinema.com is now distributing Kamerar brand products. The P&C Prime Shoulder Rig is also available through Kamerar.com without a set of Swiss Rods or 7″ Friction Arm and sells for $30 dollars cheaper + FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING.
Kamerar’s product line has been completely revamped and is now offering several new products – starting today. Along with a new line of affordable and unique products, Kamerar also offers FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING which translates to HUGE savings for International Customers. I encourage you to take a glance at some of the exclusive and affordable products for Video enthusiasts at http://Kamerar.com
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC