P&C GearBox – Intro Price Ends Tomorrow
August 30, 2012
Here’s a short review of the new P&C GearBox from HDSLRNOW, which is designed to help mount video accessories along with your Video DSLR. If you need to expand with 15mm rig bits, it can be expanded with the GB-R Rail Kit. For more quick tips on other DSLR products, follow HDSLRNOW via Twitter.
The GearBox was a recent product release, so just a reminder that the P&C GearBox Introductory Sale Price will end tomorrow. You can find out more about the P&C GearBox at PhotographyandCinema.com.
P&C GearBox DSLR Video Accessory Cage Bracket
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- andy zou on Tascam DR-70D Audio Recorder w Stereo Mics 4 XLR Inputs
- Joey on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Nick on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Jack D. on DIY Retractable Compact Camera Holster Hand Held Stabilizer
- bart on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC
- Emm on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s