Here’s a short review of the new P&C GearBox from HDSLRNOW, which is designed to help mount video accessories along with your Video DSLR. If you need to expand with 15mm rig bits, it can be expanded with the GB-R Rail Kit. For more quick tips on other DSLR products, follow HDSLRNOW via Twitter.
The GearBox was a recent product release, so just a reminder that the P&C GearBox Introductory Sale Price will end tomorrow. You can find out more about the P&C GearBox at PhotographyandCinema.com.
P&C GearBox DSLR Video Accessory Cage Bracket
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Panasonic GH4 4K Camera Back in Stock!
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on New F&V LED Ring Light vs 600 LED Panel Comparison
- Joseph on New F&V LED Ring Light vs 600 LED Panel Comparison
- Emm on F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light Softbox Kit
- OldCorpse on F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light Softbox Kit
- Keith Moreau on Unboxing CAME 7500 Ready To Run 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Unboxing CAME 7500 Ready To Run 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Review: Laing X-15 Vest Arm kit with Laing P-04 Video Stabilizer
- Carlos B on Name the new Konova Auto Panning Slider
B&H Photo Video
New Zoom H6