P&C GearBox – Intro Price Ends Tomorrow
August 30, 2012
Here’s a short review of the new P&C GearBox from HDSLRNOW, which is designed to help mount video accessories along with your Video DSLR. If you need to expand with 15mm rig bits, it can be expanded with the GB-R Rail Kit. For more quick tips on other DSLR products, follow HDSLRNOW via Twitter.
The GearBox was a recent product release, so just a reminder that the P&C GearBox Introductory Sale Price will end tomorrow. You can find out more about the P&C GearBox at PhotographyandCinema.com.
P&C GearBox DSLR Video Accessory Cage Bracket
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- Jason on Mounting the DJI Zenmuse X5 to the DJI Inspire 1
- Art Sanchez on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- russell on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Rodney on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- T2 on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Brent on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera