P&C GearBox – GB-1 GB-2 Inventory Update
August 6, 2012
The new P&C GearBox was designed to hold your camera body and allow several mounting points for video accessories. I’ve used a couple GearBoxes over the weekend and just enjoy handling the camera with it mounted inside. I think once you try it out, you’ll understand. Some of you have already received the new GearBox, and for those who were interested, currently it’s listed out of stock. I have some good news that more inventory should arrive in a couple of days.
Along with the new inventory will also be the new Rod Adapters that fit under the GearBox. The basic GearBox itself will now be listed as the GearBox GB-1, and if you purchase the kit with the Rod Adapters, that will be listed as the GearBox GB-2. For those who already have the GearBox, you will be able to purchase the Rod Adapters separately as an upgrade kit, and it’s still Free Shipping in the USA.
The first inventory from the P&C GearBox sold out in the first day! So, notifications will go out first through the PhotographyandCinema.com newsletter subscribers. To ensure you get first notification when the GearBox become available, you can register on the site (Click Here).
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Bruce on Kamerar Mark II Video Sliders now with Full Bearings
- Fionn on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage
- Joe Bourke on Movo Magic Ball Multi Adapter w/6 Rods for Mounting Accessories
- Danny on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage
- Stanley on 1000w Fresnel LED Product Overview
- Emm on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage
- Emm on Movo Magic Ball Multi Adapter w/6 Rods for Mounting Accessories
- OldCorpse on Movo Magic Ball Multi Adapter w/6 Rods for Mounting Accessories