P&C GearBox – GB-1 GB-2 Inventory Update
August 6, 2012
The new P&C GearBox was designed to hold your camera body and allow several mounting points for video accessories. I’ve used a couple GearBoxes over the weekend and just enjoy handling the camera with it mounted inside. I think once you try it out, you’ll understand. Some of you have already received the new GearBox, and for those who were interested, currently it’s listed out of stock. I have some good news that more inventory should arrive in a couple of days.
Along with the new inventory will also be the new Rod Adapters that fit under the GearBox. The basic GearBox itself will now be listed as the GearBox GB-1, and if you purchase the kit with the Rod Adapters, that will be listed as the GearBox GB-2. For those who already have the GearBox, you will be able to purchase the Rod Adapters separately as an upgrade kit, and it’s still Free Shipping in the USA.
The first inventory from the P&C GearBox sold out in the first day! So, notifications will go out first through the PhotographyandCinema.com newsletter subscribers. To ensure you get first notification when the GearBox become available, you can register on the site (Click Here).
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- jan on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Casey on Preorder SLR Magic 50mm F/1.1 Cine Prime Lens for Sony E Mount
- Erik on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime
- Connor on 9.Solutions Innovative Support Rigging Products Finally Available
- Emm on Manfrotto Compatible Quick Release Adapter
- Emm on DIY 3D Printed Filter Clamp for Cinema Prime Lenses WonderPana Filter Holder
- Sidd on DJI Black Friday Deals Phantom 3 and Inspire 1 Pro
- Emm on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime