Pancake Lens for Canon Nikon
May 19, 2010
Pancake lenses are just one of those interesting conversation starters amongst photographers. Tools like these get you into a different mindset of how you compose your shots, much like how you would reconsider your style of photography with Tilt-Shift lenses. Here’s a cool little Pancake lens by Loreo called ‘Lens in a Cap’. It’s about 35mm and adjustable from F/5.6 – F/64. It even acts as a Body Cap protecting your sensor when you don’t have a lens on, but at the same time, it’s ready to shoot when you are. You can find the Loreo Lens in a Cap here, starting at $24.50 + Free Shipping.
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on FotoDiox Shark Camera Cage for Sony A7R II Sony A7s II GH4 Samsung NX1
- Sarah on Editing Tip: DIY Slim Hard Drive Mount to Laptop using Sticky Dash Mat
- Hayden on FotoDiox Shark Camera Cage for Sony A7R II Sony A7s II GH4 Samsung NX1
- Emm on DIY 3D Printed Filter Clamp for Cinema Prime Lenses WonderPana Filter Holder
- Emm on 4K Video with the GoPro HERO4
- Ronn on Preorder SLR Magic 50mm F/1.1 Cine Prime Lens for Sony E Mount
- jan on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Trooper408 on 4K Video with the GoPro HERO4