Panasonic GH3 with 12-35mm F/2.8 Moisture Resistant
March 16, 2013
Shot this a while back, but I thought I’d share one experience I had while visiting a rain forest exhibit. Temperature was cold outside and then stepping into the exhibit the camera immediately fogged up. Even though I wiped the lens down, it continued to fog up. It actually took about 15 minutes before the gear acclimated to the right temperature. This all happened before I was able to take these photos (seen here).
I’ve worked with cheaper non resistant lenses and the moisture can actually get INSIDE of the lens. Once that happens you’ll need to go through some steps to get that moisture out, which is not easy. Moral of the story is to know what you’ll be getting into and bring the right gear. The GH3 body has been redesigned to be more weather resistant and i’m using the 12-35mm F/2.8 Dust and Moisture resistant lens.
Panasonic 12-35mm F/2.8 Lens
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Tushar Amin on Stream Wireless Video from Canon DSLR to HDMI Monitor with $30 Dollar Google Chromecast
- Seema on GoPro HERO4 Overheating Battery BacPac Test 3 – Surprise it may be your Camera
- peter on Varavon Limited Time ‘Hot Deals’ Save Hundreds on Select Items
- Marina on New CAME-TV 7800 Version 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Varavon Wirecam Cable Cam System with DJI Ronin-M Gimbal
- kicap on Varavon Wirecam Cable Cam System with DJI Ronin-M Gimbal
- Ron on Panasonic DMC-G7 4K Video M43 Mirrorless Camera + FREE $249 AudioTechnica AT8024 Shotgun Mic DEAL
- Emm on New CAME-TV 7800 Version 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer