Here’s a few video clips from the new Panasonic GH3 camera taken while I was hanging out at the San Francisco Academy of Science. Most of the video clips were shot in high ISO due to low lighting, and everything was shot handheld (no tripods allowed in the building). I also took a few still images that I’ve posted in an earlier article (seen here).
The Image Stabilization on 12-35mm F/2.8 Lens proved to work very well even with some of the close up shots. Unfortunately, this video will not showcase the true abilities of the Panasonic GH3 camera as sharpness is lost when shooting through the thick plexiglass aquariums.
For the video, the only gear that was used is found below.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Sandisk Announces Largest SDXC Card in the World - 512GB
Updated Daily - Deals on Lenses, Cameras, Audio, and more.
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Cheap Padded Backpack for DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus Carrying Case
- Andrew on Cheap Padded Backpack for DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus Carrying Case
- Kenji on Samsung NX1 4K Video Mirrorless Camera
- Luca on Control New Tascam DR-22WL DR-44WL Audio Recorders over Wi-Fi
- Will on Canon Announces new EOS 7D Mark II
- Emm on MustHD M-701 / M-501 (7 inch / 5 inch) LCD Monitors
- Gordon Brown on Aputure DEC Canon EF Lens Adapter Adjust Iris + Wireless Follow Focus
- Alan on MustHD M-701 / M-501 (7 inch / 5 inch) LCD Monitors