Panasonic GH3 Video with 12-35mm F/2.8 OIS Lens
December 17, 2012
Here’s a few video clips from the new Panasonic GH3 camera taken while I was hanging out at the San Francisco Academy of Science. Most of the video clips were shot in high ISO due to low lighting, and everything was shot handheld (no tripods allowed in the building). I also took a few still images that I’ve posted in an earlier article (seen here).
The Image Stabilization on 12-35mm F/2.8 Lens proved to work very well even with some of the close up shots. Unfortunately, this video will not showcase the true abilities of the Panasonic GH3 camera as sharpness is lost when shooting through the thick plexiglass aquariums.
For the video, the only gear that was used is found below.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Val on Fancier FC-02H Fluid Head Review
- Emm on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Hogo on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Emm on Sandisk Extreme Pro SDXC Memory Card Deals
- editwizard on Sandisk Extreme Pro SDXC Memory Card Deals
- Pops on HUGE Savings on LEXAR CFast 2.0 3400X Media Cards
- Bill on HUGE Savings on LEXAR CFast 2.0 3400X Media Cards
- Ryan Butt on Manfrotto Compatible Quick Release Adapter