Panasonic GH3 Video with 12-35mm F/2.8 OIS Lens
December 17, 2012
Here’s a few video clips from the new Panasonic GH3 camera taken while I was hanging out at the San Francisco Academy of Science. Most of the video clips were shot in high ISO due to low lighting, and everything was shot handheld (no tripods allowed in the building). I also took a few still images that I’ve posted in an earlier article (seen here).
The Image Stabilization on 12-35mm F/2.8 Lens proved to work very well even with some of the close up shots. Unfortunately, this video will not showcase the true abilities of the Panasonic GH3 camera as sharpness is lost when shooting through the thick plexiglass aquariums.
For the video, the only gear that was used is found below.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Amazon Black Friday Deals Available Now
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Rob S. on Save -$185 OFF Zoom Q2HD Handy Video Recorder just $64.95
- Emm on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- A.Matos on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Arnaud on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- stevep on Dual Operator Setup Idea for BlackMagic Design Pocket Cinema Cameras
- Emm on F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light Softbox Kit
- Mark on F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light Softbox Kit
- Koichi Sakaguchi on Dual Operator Setup Idea for BlackMagic Design Pocket Cinema Cameras