Here’s a few video clips from the new Panasonic GH3 camera taken while I was hanging out at the San Francisco Academy of Science. Most of the video clips were shot in high ISO due to low lighting, and everything was shot handheld (no tripods allowed in the building). I also took a few still images that I’ve posted in an earlier article (seen here).
The Image Stabilization on 12-35mm F/2.8 Lens proved to work very well even with some of the close up shots. Unfortunately, this video will not showcase the true abilities of the Panasonic GH3 camera as sharpness is lost when shooting through the thick plexiglass aquariums.
For the video, the only gear that was used is found below.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Joseph on F&V Metica 7″ HDMI+SDI Plus and SpectraHD 4 EVF
- Dave on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- OldCorpse on F&V Metica 7″ HDMI+SDI Plus and SpectraHD 4 EVF
- Barry on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Emm on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- David Peterson on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- brandon on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder