Need a way to power your GH3 longer? I showed an example of a GH3 in a video cage using an external power solution. For those who might be interested in the same solution, here’s another fairly popular external battery kit originally put together for Panasonic GH2 shooters, but now states it has recently been revised to work with the new Panasonic GH3 camera.
There is also an optional 12 pin Hirose to 12v cable available if you’re looking to power 2/3″ video lenses (B4, B3) lenses. The GH3 external rechargeable battery kit comes with a charger, properly sized barrel tip cables, and a GH3 DC Coupler a.k.a (kit found here).
Panasonic GH3 External Battery Power Kit
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- TOM on HDSLR EVF Holders and Manfrotto Base HDMI LOCK
- Marc on Unboxing CAME 7500 Ready To Run 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Nikita Pavlov on HDSLR EVF Holders and Manfrotto Base HDMI LOCK
- Emm on Top Reasons to use BlackMagic Design Intensity Extreme Macbook as HDMI Preview Monitor
- Ed S on Top Reasons to use BlackMagic Design Intensity Extreme Macbook as HDMI Preview Monitor
- nate on F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light Softbox Kit
- Joey on Varavon BirdyCam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer – New Folding Design
- Rev on FotoDiox Excell+1 Nikon or Canon FD ‘Boosted’ Adapter