Need a way to power your GH3 longer? I showed an example of a GH3 in a video cage using an external power solution. For those who might be interested in the same solution, here’s another fairly popular external battery kit originally put together for Panasonic GH2 shooters, but now states it has recently been revised to work with the new Panasonic GH3 camera.
There is also an optional 12 pin Hirose to 12v cable available if you’re looking to power 2/3″ video lenses (B4, B3) lenses. The GH3 external rechargeable battery kit comes with a charger, properly sized barrel tip cables, and a GH3 DC Coupler a.k.a (kit found here).
Panasonic GH3 External Battery Power Kit
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Jim on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- wideofilmowanie lublin on REMOVU R1 Live View Remote for GoPro HERO3 / HERO3+ / HERO4
- Scott on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Emm on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage
- Patrick on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage
- Bruce on Kamerar Mark II Video Sliders now with Full Bearings
- Fionn on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage
- Joe Bourke on Movo Magic Ball Multi Adapter w/6 Rods for Mounting Accessories