Need a way to power your GH3 longer? I showed an example of a GH3 in a video cage using an external power solution. For those who might be interested in the same solution, here’s another fairly popular external battery kit originally put together for Panasonic GH2 shooters, but now states it has recently been revised to work with the new Panasonic GH3 camera.
There is also an optional 12 pin Hirose to 12v cable available if you’re looking to power 2/3″ video lenses (B4, B3) lenses. The GH3 external rechargeable battery kit comes with a charger, properly sized barrel tip cables, and a GH3 DC Coupler a.k.a (kit found here).
Panasonic GH3 External Battery Power Kit
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Manfrotto Compatible Quick Release Adapter
- Emm on DIY 3D Printed Filter Clamp for Cinema Prime Lenses WonderPana Filter Holder
- Sidd on DJI Black Friday Deals Phantom 3 and Inspire 1 Pro
- Emm on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime
- Erik on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime
- ronn on Rokinon 135mm T2.2 Cine DS Lens Sale
- Anmol Mishra on Manfrotto Compatible Quick Release Adapter
- VanWeddings on Preorder SLR Magic 50mm F/1.1 Cine Prime Lens for Sony E Mount