Panasonic G1 G2 GH1 G10 Battery Grips
August 26, 2011
Some people like to add battery grips for extra power, some like to add it for extra hand placement, some just want the aesthetics of a larger cam. Panasonic cameras haven’t been big on external battery grips as much as Canon cameras, but tor those that opted in on the GH1 cameras, there’s a battery grip available. Actually, to be correct it states compatibility with G1 G2 GH1 G10 cameras. Hopefully this will be a trend for the newer models. Anyone already rockin’ these? You can find the grips available on eBay (click here).
Battery Pack Grip Panasonic G1 G2 GH1 G10
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC