Panasonic DMC-GH4 4K Mirrorless Camera
February 6, 2014
Well, here’s a couple of specs gathered from a few different sources about the Panasonic DMC-GH4 (not GH4K). A Quad Core Processor, with a 16MP sensor to offer less noise and improved dynamic range. Max ISO 25,600 and a max photo burst mode of 12fps.
Obviously 4K Video with a max frame rate of 96fps. Since the DMC-GH4 will have a bit rate of up to 200Mbps (GH3 is 73Mbps), it will require those special Panasonic microP2 SDXC cards. Panasonic will offer an adapter that sits under the camera with (2) XLR audio inputs, and (4) SDI terminals, Micro HDMI, and Audio Out port. So far no official release date or pricing. Let’s see how this all pans out compared to a Panasonic official announcement.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Register for Group Buy Deals and Exclusive Discounts
- Joe on Register for Group Buy Deals and Exclusive Discounts
- Bob on New CAME-TV 7800 Version 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Tim on Cheap Padded Backpack for DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus Carrying Case
- chris on Panasonic GH4 on Modified CAME 6000 2 Axis Gimbal
- Richard on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Southerndude on New CAME-TV 7800 Version 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Adam on AmazonBasics are More Affordable AA Rechargeable Batteries over Sanyo Eneloop