Panasonic DMC-GH4 4K Mirrorless Camera
February 6, 2014
Well, here’s a couple of specs gathered from a few different sources about the Panasonic DMC-GH4 (not GH4K). A Quad Core Processor, with a 16MP sensor to offer less noise and improved dynamic range. Max ISO 25,600 and a max photo burst mode of 12fps.
Obviously 4K Video with a max frame rate of 96fps. Since the DMC-GH4 will have a bit rate of up to 200Mbps (GH3 is 73Mbps), it will require those special Panasonic microP2 SDXC cards. Panasonic will offer an adapter that sits under the camera with (2) XLR audio inputs, and (4) SDI terminals, Micro HDMI, and Audio Out port. So far no official release date or pricing. Let’s see how this all pans out compared to a Panasonic official announcement.
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- jan on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Casey on Preorder SLR Magic 50mm F/1.1 Cine Prime Lens for Sony E Mount
- Erik on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime
- Connor on 9.Solutions Innovative Support Rigging Products Finally Available
- Emm on Manfrotto Compatible Quick Release Adapter
- Emm on DIY 3D Printed Filter Clamp for Cinema Prime Lenses WonderPana Filter Holder
- Sidd on DJI Black Friday Deals Phantom 3 and Inspire 1 Pro
- Emm on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime