Panasonic DMC-GH4 4K Mirrorless Camera
February 6, 2014
Well, here’s a couple of specs gathered from a few different sources about the Panasonic DMC-GH4 (not GH4K). A Quad Core Processor, with a 16MP sensor to offer less noise and improved dynamic range. Max ISO 25,600 and a max photo burst mode of 12fps.
Obviously 4K Video with a max frame rate of 96fps. Since the DMC-GH4 will have a bit rate of up to 200Mbps (GH3 is 73Mbps), it will require those special Panasonic microP2 SDXC cards. Panasonic will offer an adapter that sits under the camera with (2) XLR audio inputs, and (4) SDI terminals, Micro HDMI, and Audio Out port. So far no official release date or pricing. Let’s see how this all pans out compared to a Panasonic official announcement.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Upgraded CAME-MINI2 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer from CAMETV
- Brando on Upgraded CAME-MINI2 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer from CAMETV
- Steve on Sony RX10 Mark II SLOG2 120 FPS ISO 2000 MINI2 Gimbal
- Emm on Sony DSC-RX10 II 4K Video Camera Now In Stock
- Naim on Sony DSC-RX10 II 4K Video Camera Now In Stock
- Ron on Sony RX10 Mark II SLOG2 120 FPS ISO 2000 MINI2 Gimbal
- Tony on Pro As Arri 650W Light vs Arri 650W
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-MINI2 Gimbal Settings – Keeping your Camera’s Horizon Level and Manage Calibration