Panasonic DMC-GH4 4K Mirrorless Camera
February 6, 2014
Well, here’s a couple of specs gathered from a few different sources about the Panasonic DMC-GH4 (not GH4K). A Quad Core Processor, with a 16MP sensor to offer less noise and improved dynamic range. Max ISO 25,600 and a max photo burst mode of 12fps.
Obviously 4K Video with a max frame rate of 96fps. Since the DMC-GH4 will have a bit rate of up to 200Mbps (GH3 is 73Mbps), it will require those special Panasonic microP2 SDXC cards. Panasonic will offer an adapter that sits under the camera with (2) XLR audio inputs, and (4) SDI terminals, Micro HDMI, and Audio Out port. So far no official release date or pricing. Let’s see how this all pans out compared to a Panasonic official announcement.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC