Here’s a (fairly lengthy) look at the Gini Rigs GH2 cage that provides all the cut outs to view controls and still have access to different ports around the camera. It looks like it’s cut out to allow the LCD to still swing out also. No doubt it’s high quality stuff, but there’s been mixed complaints about the threading used on these cages as they may not be 1/4×20 accessible, but looking through the top area of the cage there seems to be different sized holes and threads. Maybe the new cages are supporting 1/4×20?
Still waiting to hear back from YouTube member feha1000 about that question, or if anyone else can chime in about a recent Gini Cage purchase. [Update] Here’s the reply:
About 20 1/4″ threads are on the top plate only the res M5 threads , and yes they work well with friction arms
Find more information on the Gini GH2 cage and other rigs following the link via eBay (click here).
Gini Panasonic GH2 Video Cage
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- jimmy on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Barry on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Soike on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Emm on Cheap LAV Mics For DSLR Video
- Kase on Cheap LAV Mics For DSLR Video
- Arturo on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems