Opteka has made available a new version of their dual handled CXS stabilizer – the CXS-2 Shoulder Support. The handles swing apart for spacing, but under the stage seems to have support for 15mm rods (to mount accessories like an FF). The shoulder pad fits more like a target shooter, but is upgradeable to support their optional counterweight and belt support system.
It runs under $130 dollars, but what do you guys think? Worth it, or is there something else in that price range you are using today that’s a better fit? (click here to find Opteka CXS-2 Shoulder Stabilizer on eBay)
Opteka CXS-2 Double Handle Stabilizer 15mm Support
Another interesting little tidbit released is their VB-30 Aluminum triple mount shoe adapter. The VB-30 fits on a standard shoe and makes available three additional shoes for small accessories, led lights, microphones, etc.
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Rich on DIY : Gopro Hero 3 Black with External Canon LP-E6 Canon Battery
- Dale on Fotga S-450 Hand Held Stabilizer
- Emm on Servo City Motorized Kit for IGUS W1080-B Slider
- Randall on Servo City Motorized Kit for IGUS W1080-B Slider
- Emm on Seetec / Scope 3.5″ EVF Loupe
- Emm on SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC/SDXC UHS-II Memory Card for 4K Video Recording
- Brian K on Seetec / Scope 3.5″ EVF Loupe
- hoang on SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC/SDXC UHS-II Memory Card for 4K Video Recording