Today retailers have opened up official pre-orders for the new Sony A7sII Camera. This camera is more than a mere upgrade from the previous A7s now with 4K internal recording, new SLOG3 profile, 120FPS 1080p, better ISO in low light, and 5-Axis In Body Image Stabilization (IBIS) - just to name a few. For still photographers, it will also have 14 bit RAW. I'm pretty sure this camera will be a tough one to get your hands on after it sells out.
- 12.2MP Full-Frame Exmor CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor
- Internal UHD 4K30 & 1080p120 Recording
- S-Log3 Gamma and Display Assist Function
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- 0.5" 2.36m-Dot XGA OLED Tru-Finder EVF
- 3.0" 1,228,800-Dot Tilting LCD Monitor
- Up to 5 fps Shooting and ISO 409600
- Fast Intelligent AF, 169 AF Points
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
In related news, if you're looking for a Cage system for the new Sony A7sII, the brand new Varavon Zeus Cage has been confirmed to fit perfectly and was displayed at IBC 2015.
Find the Varavon Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII (here).
Varavon Zeus Cage for Sony A7RII and Sony A7sII