Odd Little Video Lights
September 5, 2012
Here’s a couple of unusual lights for video. The first is this new CN-126B Flat LED Ring Light. The design allows you to mount over your shotgun microphone, or on the camera hotshoe with the included mount.
The next light is the Super Power T6A Video Light that uses 6 high powered LED Bulbs. Runs on Sony batteries, plastic diffuser, tungsten filter, dimmable, with battery status indicator. Quite a few of these were sold in the last month, but I can’t seem to find any reviews just yet.
Super Power T6A LED Video Light
This final most unusual light is this 250W Wireless Strobe (a.k.a flash) + LED Video light. Available in four different colors, comes in single or (2) piece kit that can be used as a continuous LED video light, or as a 250w flash for still photos, and tungsten or other creative color filters can be placed on the barn doors. Curious if the LED lights work simultaneously with the Strobe to work as modeling lights (for positioning your flashes). Place with an umbrella and you can fire the flash wirelessly with the included remotes. Comes with two flash head units, two wireless triggers, two Sony type batteries (AA battery adapter), and carrying case.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Tiyaga MiniGimbal Tips Inverted Mode, Briefcase Mode, and Gimbal Stands
- Emm on PVGear 3 Way 15mm Rod Base Plate for DSLR or Mirrorless Video Cameras
- David Zung on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Tim Ciasto on Tiyaga MiniGimbal Tips Inverted Mode, Briefcase Mode, and Gimbal Stands
- Dylan on PVGear 3 Way 15mm Rod Base Plate for DSLR or Mirrorless Video Cameras
- mike_tee_vee on 2 Minutes of Uncut Video Footage Demo DIY 3-Axis MiniGimbal Kit
- Erik K on Final Days – Savings on Manfrotto Video Products
- Emm on 2 Minutes of Uncut Video Footage Demo DIY 3-Axis MiniGimbal Kit