Odd Little Video Lights
September 5, 2012
Here’s a couple of unusual lights for video. The first is this new CN-126B Flat LED Ring Light. The design allows you to mount over your shotgun microphone, or on the camera hotshoe with the included mount.
The next light is the Super Power T6A Video Light that uses 6 high powered LED Bulbs. Runs on Sony batteries, plastic diffuser, tungsten filter, dimmable, with battery status indicator. Quite a few of these were sold in the last month, but I can’t seem to find any reviews just yet.
Super Power T6A LED Video Light
This final most unusual light is this 250W Wireless Strobe (a.k.a flash) + LED Video light. Available in four different colors, comes in single or (2) piece kit that can be used as a continuous LED video light, or as a 250w flash for still photos, and tungsten or other creative color filters can be placed on the barn doors. Curious if the LED lights work simultaneously with the Strobe to work as modeling lights (for positioning your flashes). Place with an umbrella and you can fire the flash wirelessly with the included remotes. Comes with two flash head units, two wireless triggers, two Sony type batteries (AA battery adapter), and carrying case.
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Digital Dub on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- JKPinPDX on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- Hawkeye Pierce on Weird 60p HDMI Output on Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII to BlackMagic Video Assist Recorder Monitor
- Barry on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE RAW Uncut Unedited Footage
- Emm on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- ronn on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- Alex on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE RAW Uncut Unedited Footage