Odd Little Video Lights
September 5, 2012
Here’s a couple of unusual lights for video. The first is this new CN-126B Flat LED Ring Light. The design allows you to mount over your shotgun microphone, or on the camera hotshoe with the included mount.
The next light is the Super Power T6A Video Light that uses 6 high powered LED Bulbs. Runs on Sony batteries, plastic diffuser, tungsten filter, dimmable, with battery status indicator. Quite a few of these were sold in the last month, but I can’t seem to find any reviews just yet.
Super Power T6A LED Video Light
This final most unusual light is this 250W Wireless Strobe (a.k.a flash) + LED Video light. Available in four different colors, comes in single or (2) piece kit that can be used as a continuous LED video light, or as a 250w flash for still photos, and tungsten or other creative color filters can be placed on the barn doors. Curious if the LED lights work simultaneously with the Strobe to work as modeling lights (for positioning your flashes). Place with an umbrella and you can fire the flash wirelessly with the included remotes. Comes with two flash head units, two wireless triggers, two Sony type batteries (AA battery adapter), and carrying case.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC