Now the Canon S100 has Arrived
November 10, 2011
I got a pretty sweet deal on this constantly sold out Canon S100. If you find a few available, normally they’ve marked it up by another $100 dollars. The deal I found happened to come with a bundle for the same price as the basic camera (no tax and free shipping). There were about 7 available at the time, but shortly after posting it on my blog (here), the deal ended.
The Fuji X10 is another hard camera to find for regular price. I was lucky, but shortly after posting this X10 article (here), it’s currently on backorder. I’ll be testing out the new Fuji X10 and Canon S100 to see which one fits best to replace my GF2.
The X10 is bit larger, very easy to navigate (feels DSLR-ish) and has a better aperture through it’s range over the S100. The Canon S100 is smaller, fits in your pocket, and has some fun stylish effects with images. It’s sporting Canon’s latest Digic 5 processor and is said to be fairly good with controlling noise in low light. The HD video might even be better quality from what I can tell so far. More to come…
Canon SX240, Canon S100, Fuji X10, and Sony NEX-5n
Both cameras are currently sold out, but if it’s something you must have for the upcoming holidays, you can find a few with marked up prices via Amazon below.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- ronnie on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC
- Felix on REMOVU R1 Live View Remote for GoPro HERO3 / HERO3+ / HERO4
- Daniel on DIY Your Own Video Monopod – Modified Monopods with Fluid Tripod Foot for Video
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- andy zou on Tascam DR-70D Audio Recorder w Stereo Mics 4 XLR Inputs
- Joey on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Nick on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers