Now the Canon S100 has Arrived
November 10, 2011
I got a pretty sweet deal on this constantly sold out Canon S100. If you find a few available, normally they’ve marked it up by another $100 dollars. The deal I found happened to come with a bundle for the same price as the basic camera (no tax and free shipping). There were about 7 available at the time, but shortly after posting it on my blog (here), the deal ended.
The Fuji X10 is another hard camera to find for regular price. I was lucky, but shortly after posting this X10 article (here), it’s currently on backorder. I’ll be testing out the new Fuji X10 and Canon S100 to see which one fits best to replace my GF2.
The X10 is bit larger, very easy to navigate (feels DSLR-ish) and has a better aperture through it’s range over the S100. The Canon S100 is smaller, fits in your pocket, and has some fun stylish effects with images. It’s sporting Canon’s latest Digic 5 processor and is said to be fairly good with controlling noise in low light. The HD video might even be better quality from what I can tell so far. More to come…
Canon SX240, Canon S100, Fuji X10, and Sony NEX-5n
Both cameras are currently sold out, but if it’s something you must have for the upcoming holidays, you can find a few with marked up prices via Amazon below.
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE RAW Uncut Unedited Footage
- Jeep66 on Weird 60p HDMI Output on Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII to BlackMagic Video Assist Recorder Monitor
- Tirmu on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- Jim on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-MINI2 Gimbal Settings – Keeping your Camera’s Horizon Level and Manage Calibration
- earnestreply on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- Nathan on CAME-TV CAME-MINI2 Gimbal Settings – Keeping your Camera’s Horizon Level and Manage Calibration
- Dodger on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE RAW Uncut Unedited Footage