Geek Post. If you follow this blog, you’ll find that I collect lots of random Canon and Nikon Replica Lens Mugs. Some for myself and some I keep around for last minute gift ideas to other geek friends. I mainly use it as Pen Holders on my desk. Some of these Replica lens Mugs / Thermos are designed to scale with very accurate details.
The latest replica lens mugs (actually thermos) is two new Nikon 70-200mm. As far as I know, there isn’t a good Canon Thermos like these Nikon versions. Both versions have a Stainless Steel insert, and one is designed with it’s own plastic cup that’s actually part of the Nikon Thermos Lens Replica. The other Replica Lens Thermos looks like it has some very accurate detailing of the Nikon 70-200mm F/2.8G.
Nikon 70-200mm F/2.8G Lens Mug Replica Thermos
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- jan on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Casey on Preorder SLR Magic 50mm F/1.1 Cine Prime Lens for Sony E Mount
- Erik on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime
- Connor on 9.Solutions Innovative Support Rigging Products Finally Available
- Emm on Manfrotto Compatible Quick Release Adapter
- Emm on DIY 3D Printed Filter Clamp for Cinema Prime Lenses WonderPana Filter Holder
- Sidd on DJI Black Friday Deals Phantom 3 and Inspire 1 Pro
- Emm on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime