Geek Post. If you follow this blog, you’ll find that I collect lots of random Canon and Nikon Replica Lens Mugs. Some for myself and some I keep around for last minute gift ideas to other geek friends. I mainly use it as Pen Holders on my desk. Some of these Replica lens Mugs / Thermos are designed to scale with very accurate details.
The latest replica lens mugs (actually thermos) is two new Nikon 70-200mm. As far as I know, there isn’t a good Canon Thermos like these Nikon versions. Both versions have a Stainless Steel insert, and one is designed with it’s own plastic cup that’s actually part of the Nikon Thermos Lens Replica. The other Replica Lens Thermos looks like it has some very accurate detailing of the Nikon 70-200mm F/2.8G.
Nikon 70-200mm F/2.8G Lens Mug Replica Thermos
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Dustin on Convert Old Sony NPF L Series or LP-E6 Chargers to External Battery Power for Sony A7s etc
- Victor on REMOVU R1 Live View Remote for GoPro HERO3 / HERO3+ / HERO4
- Jim on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- wideofilmowanie lublin on REMOVU R1 Live View Remote for GoPro HERO3 / HERO3+ / HERO4
- Dragan Bozorovic on 2 Minutes of Uncut Video Footage Demo DIY 3-Axis MiniGimbal Kit
- Lester on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- Scott on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Emm on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage