Wow, just a day after posting the Canyon Creek video shot on a 550D / T2i with Nikon lenses, there’s been a flood of interest. I had no idea that Nikon lenses to Canon bodies were so unfamiliar. So here’s a post to talk about the Nikon lens to Canon adapters. The most basic of adapters can run as low as $12.00 US. This is just a basic adapter leaving you with manual focus and unavailable aperture values on your LCD. The second adapter (bottom) claims to maintain full Auto Focus functionality with a special embedded chip. I don’t own this adapter, but for the sake of Cheesycam, i’ll place an order and do a review. If anyone currently owns an AF Nikon Lens to Canon adapter, Holla in the comments!.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
- Tweets that mention Nikon Lens to Canon EOS 5D, 7D, 550D, T2i, etc. » CheesyCam [from blogs] -- Topsy.com
Leave a Comment
Sandisk Announces Largest SDXC Card in the World - 512GB
Updated Daily - Deals on Lenses, Cameras, Audio, and more.
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- stephen on New F&V LED Ring Light vs 600 LED Panel Comparison
- Emm on Fhugen Honu v2.0 Cage for Sony A7s (A7/A7r)
- Tim Naylor on Fhugen Honu v2.0 Cage for Sony A7s (A7/A7r)
- Emm on Glidecam HD1000 DSLR Video Stabilizer Demonstration
- Michael Aers on Glidecam HD1000 DSLR Video Stabilizer Demonstration
- David on Sony FE PZ 28-135mm f/4 G OSS Lens
- Derrick on DIY Build Videos – CAME 7000 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on DIY Build Videos – CAME 7000 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer