NextWaveDV.com reviews the Linco Flora Fluorescent lights and puts them against some very expensive Kino’s. (Hey, I get a shot out too!). Although not a true match against the Kino’s, the Linco’s seem to hold up very well through the tests. Looks like a solid design with a great output at a budget filmmaker price. Unlike cheaper FLO’s, these Linco’s seem to be more tolerant to higher shutter speeds with less banding. Keep in mind I believe they are testing at 1/1000ths shutter speed, which isn’t something you’ll be using with ‘in studio’ video.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Barry on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Soike on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Emm on Cheap LAV Mics For DSLR Video
- Kase on Cheap LAV Mics For DSLR Video
- Arturo on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems
- Tomasz on The MegaMast 28 Foot Tall Carbon Fiber Camera Stand