New – Wondlan Mini Camera Stabilizer
February 20, 2012
Earlier this year Wondlan released a Carbon Fiber Stabilizer that doubled as a short monopod when you’re not running around. A neat idea, but so far we haven’t seen any real solid tests of perfect flight capabilities. Now Wondlan throws in a much smaller unit made from Aluminum to support cameras in the same range as a Glidecam HD1000 (found here).
There’s a few image comparisons between their larger Carbon Monopod / Stabilizer and new Mini Stabilizer fully extended and collapsed. Wondlan makes some pretty cool products with good build quailty, but this Mini Stabilizer is being offered for slightly more than a Glidecam HD1000. For such a small unit, it’s even priced more than Flycam’s new Carbon C5 Stabilizer (here).
My advise is to just go with what works, and has been proven for many years. I honestly don’t see anything new being brought to the table here, so why jack up prices? If you’re curious to see more images and specs, the new Wondlan Mini Stabilizer can be found online (click here).
Wondlan Mini Stabilizer
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Rodney on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- T2 on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Brent on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- AaBb on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Barry on Cinegears Seamless Rubber Universal Follow Focus Lens Ring
- adic on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- Emm on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras