New Gear: Honu GH3 Video Cage by Fhugen
July 29, 2013
Here’s a look at the new Honu Video Cage dedicated for the Panasonic #GH3 camera by Fhugen (pronounced Fusion). It’s a 4 piece design that assembles into a very solid, yet lightweight, cage. It’s designed to be as compact as possible while still allowing access to all of the main GH3 controls.
If you shoot with the Panasonic #GH3 camera and require mounting various accessories like a large monitor, EVF, audio preamps, mic receivers, etc, this is one product to really look forward to.
The Honu Cage has three dovetails ready to mount up your hot shoe accessories without having to find additional adapters. Several 1/4-20 threaded, 1/4-20 pass through, and 3/8″ threaded holes cover the body of the cage. It’s finished with matte black anodizing for a long lasting durable finish.
With a $50 dollar off discount, this is THE MOST AFFORDABLE dedicated GH3 video cage on the market right now. Check out more information over at the product page at http://PhotographyandCinema.com
Honu GH3 Video Cage by Fhugen
Fhugen GH3 Cages Right Now – via eBay
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- Jason on Mounting the DJI Zenmuse X5 to the DJI Inspire 1
- Art Sanchez on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- russell on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Rodney on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- T2 on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Brent on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera