New Gear: Honu GH3 Video Cage by Fhugen
July 29, 2013
Here’s a look at the new Honu Video Cage dedicated for the Panasonic #GH3 camera by Fhugen (pronounced Fusion). It’s a 4 piece design that assembles into a very solid, yet lightweight, cage. It’s designed to be as compact as possible while still allowing access to all of the main GH3 controls.
If you shoot with the Panasonic #GH3 camera and require mounting various accessories like a large monitor, EVF, audio preamps, mic receivers, etc, this is one product to really look forward to.
The Honu Cage has three dovetails ready to mount up your hot shoe accessories without having to find additional adapters. Several 1/4-20 threaded, 1/4-20 pass through, and 3/8″ threaded holes cover the body of the cage. It’s finished with matte black anodizing for a long lasting durable finish.
With a $50 dollar off discount, this is THE MOST AFFORDABLE dedicated GH3 video cage on the market right now. Check out more information over at the product page at http://PhotographyandCinema.com
Honu GH3 Video Cage by Fhugen
Fhugen GH3 Cages Right Now – via eBay
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC