If you’re shooting with DSLR Video, you’ve probably heard about the Z96 LED video light. F&V is the company behind the popular light and one exciting product that will be available is the new R-300 LED Video Ring Light. We got a chance to see these up close at the PhotoPlus Expo, and these are excellent quality lights coming in at an excellent price.
Product description states that the R-300 LED Light features 300 daylight-balanced LEDs which produce 1950 Lux @ 1-meter. An onboard dimmer offers seamless power variation from 0-100%. It has two power options: a Sony NP-F Battery Plate and a DCɸ2.5 jack.
As stated in the video the light is brighter than Litepanel’s $1800 dollar 1×1. Starting at $199 dollars, this will be a great light to be used both ON or Off camera and all powered by inexpensive Sony Batteries (instead of V-Mount). The new R-300 will be available to mount using a basic L-Bracket, or to a set of 15mm Rails. You can find more information about the new R-300 LED Video Light following the link to the product page (Click Here).
F&V Lighting R-300 LED Video Ring Light
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Sandisk Announces Largest SDXC Card in the World - 512GB
Updated Daily - Deals on Lenses, Cameras, Audio, and more.
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- stephen on New F&V LED Ring Light vs 600 LED Panel Comparison
- Emm on Fhugen Honu v2.0 Cage for Sony A7s (A7/A7r)
- Tim Naylor on Fhugen Honu v2.0 Cage for Sony A7s (A7/A7r)
- Emm on Glidecam HD1000 DSLR Video Stabilizer Demonstration
- Michael Aers on Glidecam HD1000 DSLR Video Stabilizer Demonstration
- David on Sony FE PZ 28-135mm f/4 G OSS Lens
- Derrick on DIY Build Videos – CAME 7000 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on DIY Build Videos – CAME 7000 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer