New F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light
November 14, 2012
If you’re shooting with DSLR Video, you’ve probably heard about the Z96 LED video light. F&V is the company behind the popular light and one exciting product that will be available is the new R-300 LED Video Ring Light. We got a chance to see these up close at the PhotoPlus Expo, and these are excellent quality lights coming in at an excellent price.
Product description states that the R-300 LED Light features 300 daylight-balanced LEDs which produce 1950 Lux @ 1-meter. An onboard dimmer offers seamless power variation from 0-100%. It has two power options: a Sony NP-F Battery Plate and a DCɸ2.5 jack.
As stated in the video the light is brighter than Litepanel’s $1800 dollar 1×1. Starting at $199 dollars, this will be a great light to be used both ON or Off camera and all powered by inexpensive Sony Batteries (instead of V-Mount). The new R-300 will be available to mount using a basic L-Bracket, or to a set of 15mm Rails. You can find more information about the new R-300 LED Video Light following the link to the product page (Click Here).
F&V Lighting R-300 LED Video Ring Light
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- Jason on Mounting the DJI Zenmuse X5 to the DJI Inspire 1
- Art Sanchez on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- russell on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Rodney on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- T2 on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Brent on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera