New F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light
November 14, 2012
If you’re shooting with DSLR Video, you’ve probably heard about the Z96 LED video light. F&V is the company behind the popular light and one exciting product that will be available is the new R-300 LED Video Ring Light. We got a chance to see these up close at the PhotoPlus Expo, and these are excellent quality lights coming in at an excellent price.
Product description states that the R-300 LED Light features 300 daylight-balanced LEDs which produce 1950 Lux @ 1-meter. An onboard dimmer offers seamless power variation from 0-100%. It has two power options: a Sony NP-F Battery Plate and a DCɸ2.5 jack.
As stated in the video the light is brighter than Litepanel’s $1800 dollar 1×1. Starting at $199 dollars, this will be a great light to be used both ON or Off camera and all powered by inexpensive Sony Batteries (instead of V-Mount). The new R-300 will be available to mount using a basic L-Bracket, or to a set of 15mm Rails. You can find more information about the new R-300 LED Video Light following the link to the product page (Click Here).
F&V Lighting R-300 LED Video Ring Light
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- bart on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC
- Emm on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- Howard on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- Dustin on Convert Old Sony NPF L Series or LP-E6 Chargers to External Battery Power for Sony A7s etc
- Victor on REMOVU R1 Live View Remote for GoPro HERO3 / HERO3+ / HERO4
- Jim on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- wideofilmowanie lublin on REMOVU R1 Live View Remote for GoPro HERO3 / HERO3+ / HERO4
- Dragan Bozorovic on 2 Minutes of Uncut Video Footage Demo DIY 3-Axis MiniGimbal Kit