New Fotga DSLR Follow Focus
July 6, 2011
While the RJ Follow Focus prices have been inflating, and the orders are on very long waiting lists, another Follow Focus system appears. These auctions appeared to have been listed yesterday, so fairly new stuff here. A smart design using a riser to make sure you’re hitting all the right spots on your lens gear unlike the other low profile FF’s.
Designed to mount using 15mm (60mm center to center) industry standard rods, which is basically everything under the sun including Gini DSLR Rigs (you’ll need a set of rails). The gears ‘look’ standard, but no mention if it’s the same as the RJ. [Update] Someone caught printed on the drive gear: M0.8 – 43T, and that’s the most popular standard to turn most lens gears. This is really looking like an FF to get. The design does not look like the gears can be reversible, if that’s a big thing for you. So if you’ve been on the hold for a cheap FF, or want to add a second FF on your rig for the Zoom ring, here’s another option. Glad to see more of these budget FF’s showing up. More images and information can be found at the store (click here).
Can be mounted on inexpensive Gini DSLR Rigs
Gini DSLR Rig Stabilizer Kits
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Amazon Black Friday Deals Available Now
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Paul on Tascam DR-70D Audio Recorder w Stereo Mics 4 XLR Inputs
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Paul on New Varavon Storefront Grand Opening – Lower Prices Ends Nov 21st
- Arno on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Harry on Panasonic GH4 4K Camera $-200 OFF
- Rob S. on Save -$185 OFF Zoom Q2HD Handy Video Recorder just $64.95
- Emm on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- A.Matos on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?