New Fotga DSLR Follow Focus
July 6, 2011
While the RJ Follow Focus prices have been inflating, and the orders are on very long waiting lists, another Follow Focus system appears. These auctions appeared to have been listed yesterday, so fairly new stuff here. A smart design using a riser to make sure you’re hitting all the right spots on your lens gear unlike the other low profile FF’s.
Designed to mount using 15mm (60mm center to center) industry standard rods, which is basically everything under the sun including Gini DSLR Rigs (you’ll need a set of rails). The gears ‘look’ standard, but no mention if it’s the same as the RJ. [Update] Someone caught printed on the drive gear: M0.8 – 43T, and that’s the most popular standard to turn most lens gears. This is really looking like an FF to get. The design does not look like the gears can be reversible, if that’s a big thing for you. So if you’ve been on the hold for a cheap FF, or want to add a second FF on your rig for the Zoom ring, here’s another option. Glad to see more of these budget FF’s showing up. More images and information can be found at the store (click here).
Can be mounted on inexpensive Gini DSLR Rigs
Gini DSLR Rig Stabilizer Kits
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Jason on Mounting the DJI Zenmuse X5 to the DJI Inspire 1
- Rodney on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- T2 on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Brent on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- AaBb on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Barry on Cinegears Seamless Rubber Universal Follow Focus Lens Ring
- adic on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders