While the RJ Follow Focus prices have been inflating, and the orders are on very long waiting lists, another Follow Focus system appears. These auctions appeared to have been listed yesterday, so fairly new stuff here. A smart design using a riser to make sure you’re hitting all the right spots on your lens gear unlike the other low profile FF’s.
Designed to mount using 15mm (60mm center to center) industry standard rods, which is basically everything under the sun including Gini DSLR Rigs (you’ll need a set of rails). The gears ‘look’ standard, but no mention if it’s the same as the RJ. [Update] Someone caught printed on the drive gear: M0.8 – 43T, and that’s the most popular standard to turn most lens gears. This is really looking like an FF to get. The design does not look like the gears can be reversible, if that’s a big thing for you. So if you’ve been on the hold for a cheap FF, or want to add a second FF on your rig for the Zoom ring, here’s another option. Glad to see more of these budget FF’s showing up. More images and information can be found at the store (click here).
Can be mounted on inexpensive Gini DSLR Rigs
Gini DSLR Rig Stabilizer Kits
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Robert_Ob on Canon EF Lens Speed Booster Adapter for Micro Four Thirds
- Archie on Canon EF Lens Speed Booster Adapter for Micro Four Thirds
- Jerome Demers on NEW DJI Phantom Vision+ Quadcopter Setup for First Flight
- Steve on Canon EF Lens Speed Booster Adapter for Micro Four Thirds
- Paul on Canon EF Lens Speed Booster Adapter for Micro Four Thirds
- Mydaddy on New Samyang 50mm T/1.5 Cine Lens
- Darren Levine on Digislider Motion Control Time Lapse Motorized Slider Kit Demo
- Darren Levine on New Samyang 50mm T/1.5 Cine Lens