Moderately impressive video on this most confusing ‘latest’ Flycam Nano DSLR Stabilizer. I say ‘moderately impressive’ because it’s not that you couldn’t already do all these tricks with any other version of stabilizer. Aside from what looks to be overall bigger (so it can carry more weight), there’s not a lot of information about what’s actually better. Do you need this version over the other? I’m still waiting to see a side by side review Nano vs. Nano to see if there’s anything really significant other than just more mass. Maybe i’m missing something, but If you’re already sold on the video, you can find it below..
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Bobby on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Joseph on Great Savings on Sennheiser Wireless Mic Systems
- Emm on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- pixcanfly on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- Annette on Canon Camera Money Piggy Bank
- Dan on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Brian on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Tery Wilson on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?