In order to save your swing out LCD on your Canon 60D or T3i, CarrySpeed looks to have added a new metal frame that doesn’t stick to the glass. This new version attaches under the camera at the tripod mount, but still keeps one available in case you need to go to monopod / tripod mode. A nice touch for those who have problems with the metal sticky falling off, or for those who still want to flip the LCD back into the DSLR body for protection.
Heck, why not just permanently glue that sucker onto the Metal frame? You’ll have a solid LCD ViewFinder for sure, and with a twist of a knob, it’s off when you need it off. Oh and there’s a pretty hefty price drop going on..
Also Available via Amazon
New LCD View Finder for Canon T2i, 5D Mark II, 7D and other 3″ LCD’s
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on BlackMagic Design Cinema Camera Sony BP-U60 BP-U30 Battery Adapter
- Jerry on Atomos Shogun 4K Recorder/Monitor + PowerStation Solution
- mike_tee_vee on Varavon Birdycam2 3 Axis Gimbal FREE Battery Promotion
- Sven on BlackMagic Design Cinema Camera Sony BP-U60 BP-U30 Battery Adapter
- Sqweezy on Atomos Shogun 4K Recorder/Monitor + PowerStation Solution
- Long on Editing Tip: DIY Slim Hard Drive Mount to Laptop using Sticky Dash Mat
- Doug on Canon Announces new EOS 7D Mark II
- Doc Hutch on Atomos Shogun 4K Recorder/Monitor + PowerStation Solution