In order to save your swing out LCD on your Canon 60D or T3i, CarrySpeed looks to have added a new metal frame that doesn’t stick to the glass. This new version attaches under the camera at the tripod mount, but still keeps one available in case you need to go to monopod / tripod mode. A nice touch for those who have problems with the metal sticky falling off, or for those who still want to flip the LCD back into the DSLR body for protection.
Heck, why not just permanently glue that sucker onto the Metal frame? You’ll have a solid LCD ViewFinder for sure, and with a twist of a knob, it’s off when you need it off. Oh and there’s a pretty hefty price drop going on..
Also Available via Amazon
New LCD View Finder for Canon T2i, 5D Mark II, 7D and other 3″ LCD’s
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Minu on Camera Motion Research iFootage Shark Video Slider + Motion Control Head
- Darren on Camera Motion Research iFootage Shark Video Slider + Motion Control Head
- Alf Garnett on NAB 2014: FotoDiox PowerLynx ENG Servo Zoom Lens Mount Adapter
- Pablo Azocar on Aputure V-Grip VG-1 USB Video Remote Follow Focus Handle
- Emm on NAB 2014: Varavon Wirecam and Birdy Cam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Scott on NAB 2014: Varavon Wirecam and Birdy Cam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joris on Aputure DEC Canon EF Lens Adapter Adjust Iris + Wireless Follow Focus
- Scott on NAB 2014: Shape Kirk Neff 2.0 DSLR Video Shoulder Rig Bundle