In order to save your swing out LCD on your Canon 60D or T3i, CarrySpeed looks to have added a new metal frame that doesn’t stick to the glass. This new version attaches under the camera at the tripod mount, but still keeps one available in case you need to go to monopod / tripod mode. A nice touch for those who have problems with the metal sticky falling off, or for those who still want to flip the LCD back into the DSLR body for protection.
Heck, why not just permanently glue that sucker onto the Metal frame? You’ll have a solid LCD ViewFinder for sure, and with a twist of a knob, it’s off when you need it off. Oh and there’s a pretty hefty price drop going on..
Also Available via Amazon
New LCD View Finder for Canon T2i, 5D Mark II, 7D and other 3″ LCD’s
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- James Westray on Flycam Nano, Flycam Nano DSLR, Flycam 3000
- Emm on Varavon BirdyCam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer First Look
- Dez on Varavon BirdyCam 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer First Look
- Emm on Tuning PID Settings for Varavon Birdycam GH4 Camera
- Emm on Record Backup Audio Tracks with the ALZO 3.5 Female to XLR Stereo Adapter Cord
- Tom on Tuning PID Settings for Varavon Birdycam GH4 Camera
- Tim Choi (Varavon) on Tuning PID Settings for Varavon Birdycam GH4 Camera
- Pudge on DIY Your Own Video Monopod – Modified Monopods with Fluid Tripod Foot for Video