New Canon 60D / T3i LCD ViewFinder Frame
June 10, 2011
In order to save your swing out LCD on your Canon 60D or T3i, CarrySpeed looks to have added a new metal frame that doesn’t stick to the glass. This new version attaches under the camera at the tripod mount, but still keeps one available in case you need to go to monopod / tripod mode. A nice touch for those who have problems with the metal sticky falling off, or for those who still want to flip the LCD back into the DSLR body for protection.
Heck, why not just permanently glue that sucker onto the Metal frame? You’ll have a solid LCD ViewFinder for sure, and with a twist of a knob, it’s off when you need it off. Oh and there’s a pretty hefty price drop going on..
Also Available via Amazon
New LCD View Finder for Canon T2i, 5D Mark II, 7D and other 3″ LCD’s
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- Jason on Mounting the DJI Zenmuse X5 to the DJI Inspire 1
- Art Sanchez on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- russell on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Rodney on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- T2 on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Brent on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera