New Canon 60D / T3i LCD ViewFinder Frame
June 10, 2011
In order to save your swing out LCD on your Canon 60D or T3i, CarrySpeed looks to have added a new metal frame that doesn’t stick to the glass. This new version attaches under the camera at the tripod mount, but still keeps one available in case you need to go to monopod / tripod mode. A nice touch for those who have problems with the metal sticky falling off, or for those who still want to flip the LCD back into the DSLR body for protection.
Heck, why not just permanently glue that sucker onto the Metal frame? You’ll have a solid LCD ViewFinder for sure, and with a twist of a knob, it’s off when you need it off. Oh and there’s a pretty hefty price drop going on..
Also Available via Amazon
New LCD View Finder for Canon T2i, 5D Mark II, 7D and other 3″ LCD’s
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- Emm on Studio Assets PXB PORTABLE BACKGROUND SYSTEM
- Howard on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- Joe B on Studio Assets PXB PORTABLE BACKGROUND SYSTEM
- A on Studio Assets PXB PORTABLE BACKGROUND SYSTEM
- Lorenzo P. on Studio Assets PXB PORTABLE BACKGROUND SYSTEM
- TEJH on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Apostolos on AmazonBasics are More Affordable AA Rechargeable Batteries over Sanyo Eneloop