In order to save your swing out LCD on your Canon 60D or T3i, CarrySpeed looks to have added a new metal frame that doesn’t stick to the glass. This new version attaches under the camera at the tripod mount, but still keeps one available in case you need to go to monopod / tripod mode. A nice touch for those who have problems with the metal sticky falling off, or for those who still want to flip the LCD back into the DSLR body for protection.
Heck, why not just permanently glue that sucker onto the Metal frame? You’ll have a solid LCD ViewFinder for sure, and with a twist of a knob, it’s off when you need it off. Oh and there’s a pretty hefty price drop going on..
Also Available via Amazon
New LCD View Finder for Canon T2i, 5D Mark II, 7D and other 3″ LCD’s
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- james on [Upgraded] CAME 6000 2 Axis Gimbal w/ Side Handles
- Russ Roca on JuicedLink Review Zoom H6, Zoom H4n, Tascam DR-60D, RM333
- Nedd J on Custom Metal Plate In Pelican Hard Case For Monitor Mount
- Emm on Fotga S-450 Hand Held Stabilizer
- Nacho on Fotga S-450 Hand Held Stabilizer
- Johnny on [Upgraded] CAME 6000 2 Axis Gimbal w/ Side Handles
- RoKo on [Upgraded] CAME 6000 2 Axis Gimbal w/ Side Handles
- Emm on Alzo 200 Economy CFL Softbox Demonstration