In order to save your swing out LCD on your Canon 60D or T3i, CarrySpeed looks to have added a new metal frame that doesn’t stick to the glass. This new version attaches under the camera at the tripod mount, but still keeps one available in case you need to go to monopod / tripod mode. A nice touch for those who have problems with the metal sticky falling off, or for those who still want to flip the LCD back into the DSLR body for protection.
Heck, why not just permanently glue that sucker onto the Metal frame? You’ll have a solid LCD ViewFinder for sure, and with a twist of a knob, it’s off when you need it off. Oh and there’s a pretty hefty price drop going on..
Also Available via Amazon
New LCD View Finder for Canon T2i, 5D Mark II, 7D and other 3″ LCD’s
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- John on 312 / 508 / 876 LED Video Light Overview
- Emm on RedRock Micro One Man Crew + Kessler Parallax Slider + $10 DIY Version
- Damian on RedRock Micro One Man Crew + Kessler Parallax Slider + $10 DIY Version
- mark fraunhofer on Varavon Slider Crank Handle Upgrade Kit
- Emm on Testing Streaming Video to Wireless Monitor
- Thomas on Steadicam Merlin Vest with Glidecam HD1000 / HD2000 / HD4000 Stabilizers
- Don on Testing Streaming Video to Wireless Monitor
- Emm on Cheap Video Stabilizer Load Vest
Black Friday Deals - Advertisement