I’ve seen a few cheap DSLR related items spin off into some success. Here’s another new stabilizer on the market that I think is going to have a good future. It’s coming in at $99 bucks available on Amazon and $99 on eBay with Free Shipping. Although the price is going to help make it popular, it helps to be designed fairly similar to another rig that goes for more than $250 dollars. Designed with aluminum and stainless steel, it can adjust your camera forward/back, left/right for an offset, up/down, and also can be modified for left or right shoulder shooting. A good 1″ thick foam shoulder pad with metal shoulder support, i’m thinking it would be a great platform for drilling in accessory mounts. The handle can also be removed for going uber-simple.
The description claims a ‘hands free’ solution, but i’m curious if it really has that ability. If it does, then it’s going to give the cheap plastic $24.00 dollar shoulder support a good run for the money. I should have my hands on one soon to be used with my new Sony A55. Looks like it will be an excellent light weight camera stabilizer for other cameras like the Panasonic GH1/GH2, Canon T2i, or Nikon D3100, but it does claim to be able to support up to 20lbs of weight.
Also available via eBay + Free Shipping
$99 dollar shoulder support video stabilizer
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Western Digital 1TB USB 3.0 Portable Drive $29
- daniel on Western Digital 1TB USB 3.0 Portable Drive $29
- John Griswell on $50 OFF Carry Speed VF-4 LCD ViewFinder
- Emm on RedRock Micro One Man Crew + Kessler Parallax Slider + $10 DIY Version
- Corduroy Panda on RedRock Micro One Man Crew + Kessler Parallax Slider + $10 DIY Version
- andrews on Rotolight (attempts to) Censor Online Review (again)
- scottrellwi on 2 For 1 Deal – Tascam TH02 Closed-Back Headphones
- TomF on RedRock Micro One Man Crew + Kessler Parallax Slider + $10 DIY Version
Black Friday Deals - Advertisement