To be clear, PNC (PhotographyandCinema.com) is a company I design for and you’ll see me blog about those products periodically. Today i’m giving you some inside information that PNC will be releasing a new full size rotating video dolly very soon. The wider platform on the new rotating video dolly will be able to support much larger and heavier cameras like the RED Scarlet, FS100, AF100, mount larger video fluid heads, and hold more accessories. It’s a very interesting design, which I think you’ll all love, but so far we can’t come up with a name. I actually have less than 24 hours to come up with something clever, so i’m crowd sourcing for ideas in a contest sort of fashion.
We need suggestions for a name, and if PNC decides to use it, you’ll be one of the first to recieve this new Full Size Rotating Video Dolly – FREE. This includes International countries too! If it helps, the new Dolly will be mostly black with red accents, still have four wheels, and two unusually designed axles to adjust for rotation. Leave those suggestions in the comments, and make sure you’re using your real email address to get notified. Don’t forget to Tweet about this contest!
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Owen on Canon EF Lens Speed Booster Adapter for Micro Four Thirds
- Emm on How To Balance CAME H4 Hand Held Stabilizer or Any Stabilizer
- Derrick on How To Balance CAME H4 Hand Held Stabilizer or Any Stabilizer
- SpartaBear on CAME-TV 8000 Heavy Duty 3 Axis Gimbal with RED Epic Demo
- nate on CAME-TV 8000 Heavy Duty 3 Axis Gimbal with RED Epic Demo
- freiheit on CAME-TV 8000 Heavy Duty 3 Axis Gimbal with RED Epic Demo
- eikerir on New Samyang 50mm T/1.5 Cine Lens
- juan on CAME-TV 8000 Heavy Duty 3 Axis Gimbal with RED Epic Demo