Name The New PNC Video Dolly – Contest
January 3, 2012
To be clear, PNC (PhotographyandCinema.com) is a company I design for and you’ll see me blog about those products periodically. Today i’m giving you some inside information that PNC will be releasing a new full size rotating video dolly very soon. The wider platform on the new rotating video dolly will be able to support much larger and heavier cameras like the RED Scarlet, FS100, AF100, mount larger video fluid heads, and hold more accessories. It’s a very interesting design, which I think you’ll all love, but so far we can’t come up with a name. I actually have less than 24 hours to come up with something clever, so i’m crowd sourcing for ideas in a contest sort of fashion.
We need suggestions for a name, and if PNC decides to use it, you’ll be one of the first to recieve this new Full Size Rotating Video Dolly – FREE. This includes International countries too! If it helps, the new Dolly will be mostly black with red accents, still have four wheels, and two unusually designed axles to adjust for rotation. Leave those suggestions in the comments, and make sure you’re using your real email address to get notified. Don’t forget to Tweet about this contest!
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC
- Apostolos on Just Announced: Sony 16-35mm & 24-70mm f/2.8 ZA SSM II Vario-Sonnar T* Lenses