To be clear, PNC (PhotographyandCinema.com) is a company I design for and you’ll see me blog about those products periodically. Today i’m giving you some inside information that PNC will be releasing a new full size rotating video dolly very soon. The wider platform on the new rotating video dolly will be able to support much larger and heavier cameras like the RED Scarlet, FS100, AF100, mount larger video fluid heads, and hold more accessories. It’s a very interesting design, which I think you’ll all love, but so far we can’t come up with a name. I actually have less than 24 hours to come up with something clever, so i’m crowd sourcing for ideas in a contest sort of fashion.
We need suggestions for a name, and if PNC decides to use it, you’ll be one of the first to recieve this new Full Size Rotating Video Dolly – FREE. This includes International countries too! If it helps, the new Dolly will be mostly black with red accents, still have four wheels, and two unusually designed axles to adjust for rotation. Leave those suggestions in the comments, and make sure you’re using your real email address to get notified. Don’t forget to Tweet about this contest!
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on LCD Sunhoods ViewFinders EVF Monitors
- Rich on DIY : Gopro Hero 3 Black with External Canon LP-E6 Canon Battery
- Dale on Fotga S-450 Hand Held Stabilizer
- CameraRick on LCD Sunhoods ViewFinders EVF Monitors
- Emm on Servo City Motorized Kit for IGUS W1080-B Slider
- Randall on Servo City Motorized Kit for IGUS W1080-B Slider
- Emm on Seetec / Scope 3.5″ EVF Loupe
- Emm on SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC/SDXC UHS-II Memory Card for 4K Video Recording