At NAB2103 Konova announced two new video camera sliders to extend the product line of roller bearing video sliders. The smaller K1 roller bearing slider is now even more portable to address the smaller compact video cameras that are becoming increasingly more popular. The K1 is now the most affordable roller bearing video slider in the Konova product line.
The larger K7 Video Camera Sliders use a wider rail with special cut outs to lighten the system without affecting it’s overall structural integrity. The larger slider with wide railings are targeting the new trend of larger broadcast systems and the push for 4K heavy ENG style cameras. The new Konova K1 and K7 Video Camera Sliders can already be found via eBay (below).
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Amazon Black Friday Deals Available Now
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Bower 16mm T/2.2 Cine Lens and Vanguard Auctus 323AT Tripod Deal
- Aberracus on Bower 16mm T/2.2 Cine Lens and Vanguard Auctus 323AT Tripod Deal
- Southerndude on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- Scott S on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Marc olo on NAB 2014: Big Balance Handheld Gimbal Stabilizers
- Cheese Cadet on Tascam DR-70D Audio Recorder w Stereo Mics 4 XLR Inputs
- Victor on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- vladbox on Canon 7D Mark II Arrives for a Field Test