At NAB2103 Konova announced two new video camera sliders to extend the product line of roller bearing video sliders. The smaller K1 roller bearing slider is now even more portable to address the smaller compact video cameras that are becoming increasingly more popular. The K1 is now the most affordable roller bearing video slider in the Konova product line.
The larger K7 Video Camera Sliders use a wider rail with special cut outs to lighten the system without affecting it’s overall structural integrity. The larger slider with wide railings are targeting the new trend of larger broadcast systems and the push for 4K heavy ENG style cameras. The new Konova K1 and K7 Video Camera Sliders can already be found via eBay (below).
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Aputure DEC Remote Wireless Follow Focus Canon EF Lens Adapter – First Examples
- Emm on IndiProTools Power Pods Power Anything with LP-E6 Batteries
- Dan on IndiProTools Power Pods Power Anything with LP-E6 Batteries
- frenchmonkeys on Aputure DEC Remote Wireless Follow Focus Canon EF Lens Adapter – First Examples
- Eliu on Glide Gear DEV Dolly Giveaway
- Ryan on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage
- Hogo on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Chas on Auto Pan Video Head with Parallax Video Slider Add-On Track