At NAB2103 Konova announced two new video camera sliders to extend the product line of roller bearing video sliders. The smaller K1 roller bearing slider is now even more portable to address the smaller compact video cameras that are becoming increasingly more popular. The K1 is now the most affordable roller bearing video slider in the Konova product line.
The larger K7 Video Camera Sliders use a wider rail with special cut outs to lighten the system without affecting it’s overall structural integrity. The larger slider with wide railings are targeting the new trend of larger broadcast systems and the push for 4K heavy ENG style cameras. The new Konova K1 and K7 Video Camera Sliders can already be found via eBay (below).
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Daniel on DIY Your Own Video Monopod – Modified Monopods with Fluid Tripod Foot for Video
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- andy zou on Tascam DR-70D Audio Recorder w Stereo Mics 4 XLR Inputs
- Joey on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Nick on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Jack D. on DIY Retractable Compact Camera Holster Hand Held Stabilizer
- bart on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC