Here’s some news you can use. On the left, you see the Cotton Carrier Camera Harness that runs about $189 dollars. On the right you see Opteka’s new copied design throwing it out there for under $30 bucks + Free Shipping. Interesting that they would go after this market as I have no clue who would ever use these things. I’ve never been a fan of these these marsupial looking vests, instead I still like the more Macho looking dual gun slinging style. At such a price difference, It sure doesn’t sound like it’s up to par with the quality of Cotton Carrier.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Sandisk Announces Largest SDXC Card in the World - 512GB
Updated Daily - Deals on Lenses, Cameras, Audio, and more.
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- stephen on New F&V LED Ring Light vs 600 LED Panel Comparison
- Emm on Fhugen Honu v2.0 Cage for Sony A7s (A7/A7r)
- Tim Naylor on Fhugen Honu v2.0 Cage for Sony A7s (A7/A7r)
- Emm on Glidecam HD1000 DSLR Video Stabilizer Demonstration
- Michael Aers on Glidecam HD1000 DSLR Video Stabilizer Demonstration
- David on Sony FE PZ 28-135mm f/4 G OSS Lens
- Derrick on DIY Build Videos – CAME 7000 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on DIY Build Videos – CAME 7000 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer