Here’s some news you can use. On the left, you see the Cotton Carrier Camera Harness that runs about $189 dollars. On the right you see Opteka’s new copied design throwing it out there for under $30 bucks + Free Shipping. Interesting that they would go after this market as I have no clue who would ever use these things. I’ve never been a fan of these these marsupial looking vests, instead I still like the more Macho looking dual gun slinging style. At such a price difference, It sure doesn’t sound like it’s up to par with the quality of Cotton Carrier.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Bobby on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Joseph on Great Savings on Sennheiser Wireless Mic Systems
- Emm on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- pixcanfly on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- Annette on Canon Camera Money Piggy Bank
- Dan on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Brian on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Tery Wilson on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?