I’m still getting questions about mounting the new Carry Speed VF-4 on a GH3. I can tell you that it’s a very tight fit on a GH3, and it hangs down just a hair below the LCD. See video below.
In the next video below, I’m using the VF-4 extension bracket to show how it can mount on a GH3 with a battery grip attached. One problem with the GH3 grip is that it will relocate the tripod mount off center (to the right), but the VF-4 may be one of the only LCD View Finder products that has enough adjustment to work.
Here’s an image Dennis shared with me where he mounts the VF-4 Quick Release plate under the P&C GearBox first which works as a small spacer to fit with the GH2 camera body [Thanks Dennis].
[Reminder] Expires this Wednesday June 12, 2013, here’s a link to grab a $50 OFF coupon code good for the VF-4 or VF-4 bundle. More information about the new Carry Speed VF-4 LCD Video View finder can be found at CarrySpeed.com (here)
Carry Speed VF-4 LCD View Finder & VF-4 Bundle (with Extension Bracket).
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC