I’m still getting questions about mounting the new Carry Speed VF-4 on a GH3. I can tell you that it’s a very tight fit on a GH3, and it hangs down just a hair below the LCD. See video below.
In the next video below, I’m using the VF-4 extension bracket to show how it can mount on a GH3 with a battery grip attached. One problem with the GH3 grip is that it will relocate the tripod mount off center (to the right), but the VF-4 may be one of the only LCD View Finder products that has enough adjustment to work.
Here’s an image Dennis shared with me where he mounts the VF-4 Quick Release plate under the P&C GearBox first which works as a small spacer to fit with the GH2 camera body [Thanks Dennis].
[Reminder] Expires this Wednesday June 12, 2013, here’s a link to grab a $50 OFF coupon code good for the VF-4 or VF-4 bundle. More information about the new Carry Speed VF-4 LCD Video View finder can be found at CarrySpeed.com (here)
Carry Speed VF-4 LCD View Finder & VF-4 Bundle (with Extension Bracket).
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Claire McHardy on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Darren on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Stephen on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Alam on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Alam on New CAME-TV 7800 Version 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on P&C GearBox – Intro Price Ends Tomorrow