More CF for your Buck.
March 1, 2010
I picked up quite a few of these Kingston Compact Flash cards for video use. They are unbelievably cheap for it’s size, and are rated to be fast enough for shooting video. They seem to work pretty awesome for the projects that i’ve been working on.
There are a few comments i’m concerned about. I’ve heard of a temp gauge going on when using these in the Canon 7D, and i’ve also heard that at times the card will start, overbuffer the camera, and then stop video recording all of a sudden. Maybe i’m not shooting anything long enough, using it enough, or maybe i’m doing something different. I’m sure photographers will never have these problems since they are just shooting photos.For video use, so far I haven’t had any problems on the several that i’ve purchased. Anyone else try these cards for Video on DSLR’s? Any comments?
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- jan on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Casey on Preorder SLR Magic 50mm F/1.1 Cine Prime Lens for Sony E Mount
- Erik on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime
- Connor on 9.Solutions Innovative Support Rigging Products Finally Available
- Emm on Manfrotto Compatible Quick Release Adapter
- Emm on DIY 3D Printed Filter Clamp for Cinema Prime Lenses WonderPana Filter Holder
- Sidd on DJI Black Friday Deals Phantom 3 and Inspire 1 Pro
- Emm on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime