More CF for your Buck.
March 1, 2010
I picked up quite a few of these Kingston Compact Flash cards for video use. They are unbelievably cheap for it’s size, and are rated to be fast enough for shooting video. They seem to work pretty awesome for the projects that i’ve been working on.
There are a few comments i’m concerned about. I’ve heard of a temp gauge going on when using these in the Canon 7D, and i’ve also heard that at times the card will start, overbuffer the camera, and then stop video recording all of a sudden. Maybe i’m not shooting anything long enough, using it enough, or maybe i’m doing something different. I’m sure photographers will never have these problems since they are just shooting photos.For video use, so far I haven’t had any problems on the several that i’ve purchased. Anyone else try these cards for Video on DSLR’s? Any comments?
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Varavon Wire Cam Demo Video
- Paul on Varavon Wire Cam Demo Video
- Casey Ryan on Varavon Wire Cam Demo Video
- Charles Harris on Big Balance Gimbals – PhotoPLus Expo 2014
- pablogrollan on Varavon Wire Cam Demo Video
- mad on Register for Group Buy Deals and Exclusive Discounts
- Will on How To Balance CAME H4 Hand Held Stabilizer or Any Stabilizer
- Southerndude on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers