Last Thursday, some friends stopped by the studio to do a simple music video with artist Michelle Martinez. Just dropped a plain white paper backdrop and setup the cheap 800w lights around a stool and a microphone. A slider, and several cameras on tripods were used to get the many many angles. Might be too many, LOL. There may be some further color correction and edits to the video in the coming weeks, but for now here’s a quick look at a simple and fun project these guys worked on in the studio. More of Michelle Martinez can be found over at her YouTube Channel.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Claire McHardy on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Darren on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Stephen on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Alam on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Alam on New CAME-TV 7800 Version 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on P&C GearBox – Intro Price Ends Tomorrow