Last Thursday, some friends stopped by the studio to do a simple music video with artist Michelle Martinez. Just dropped a plain white paper backdrop and setup the cheap 800w lights around a stool and a microphone. A slider, and several cameras on tripods were used to get the many many angles. Might be too many, LOL. There may be some further color correction and edits to the video in the coming weeks, but for now here’s a quick look at a simple and fun project these guys worked on in the studio. More of Michelle Martinez can be found over at her YouTube Channel.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Sandisk Announces Largest SDXC Card in the World - 512GB
Updated Daily - Deals on Lenses, Cameras, Audio, and more.
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Peter on New Zoom iQ6 Stereo Mic Adapter for iPhone
- stephen on New F&V LED Ring Light vs 600 LED Panel Comparison
- Emm on Fhugen Honu v2.0 Cage for Sony A7s (A7/A7r)
- Tim Naylor on Fhugen Honu v2.0 Cage for Sony A7s (A7/A7r)
- Emm on Glidecam HD1000 DSLR Video Stabilizer Demonstration
- Michael Aers on Glidecam HD1000 DSLR Video Stabilizer Demonstration
- David on Sony FE PZ 28-135mm f/4 G OSS Lens
- Derrick on DIY Build Videos – CAME 7000 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer