Manfrotto Replacement Pan Handle Locking Knob Video Head
January 13, 2014
Apparently this does happen, and it could happen to you. Right now, i’ve lost two of the locking knobs which fit the pan handle on the Manfrotto Video Heads 701HDV, and the one found on the 561BHDV-1 Video Monopod.
Luckily they do carry Manfrotto replacement knobs at B&H in case you happen to run into the same problem.
If those little buggers are out of stock, you can always go for the entire Pan Handle part via Amazon (found here).
Manfrotto Replacement Pan Handle for 701HDV Video Fluid Head
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC