Magic Lantern’s new HDR Feature
December 21, 2011
You guys are probably already all over this one, but it’s worth a post here on the blog [Thanks Tom]. This may not be true HDR for the super technical term, but this new feature in Magic Lantern provides a higher dynamic range between shadows and highlights. Multiple exposures, a bit of post work, and interpolated frames, there’s more details on work flow and which cameras are supported at the video link: http://vimeo.com/33987353.
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- jan on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Casey on Preorder SLR Magic 50mm F/1.1 Cine Prime Lens for Sony E Mount
- Erik on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime
- Connor on 9.Solutions Innovative Support Rigging Products Finally Available
- Emm on Manfrotto Compatible Quick Release Adapter
- Emm on DIY 3D Printed Filter Clamp for Cinema Prime Lenses WonderPana Filter Holder
- Sidd on DJI Black Friday Deals Phantom 3 and Inspire 1 Pro
- Emm on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime