29Aug MagFilter Bump Test
This was a small response video to a YouTube comment suggesting I may have purposely dodged bumping the camera around because the MagFilter could easily fall off. I know that several magnets were used during prototyping and only quality magnets were chosen for the final product.
Also to clear other questions up, the metal ring on the camera ‘is not magnetic’. It’s just a thin metal ring that adheres to the front of the camera. The magnets are ‘inside’ of the Polarizer filter. Another thing to note is that magnets are completely safe to use around LCD screens and your SDHC or Compact Flash media cards.
Also, the two available sizes from the MagFilter System cover a wide range of cameras. If you’re unsure about which filter will fit your camera, you can Download and Print a Template to test on your camera (here).
Download MagFilter System Template
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Joseph on F&V Metica 7″ HDMI+SDI Plus and SpectraHD 4 EVF
- Dave on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- OldCorpse on F&V Metica 7″ HDMI+SDI Plus and SpectraHD 4 EVF
- Barry on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Emm on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- David Peterson on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- brandon on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder