MagFilter Bump Test
August 29, 2012
This was a small response video to a YouTube comment suggesting I may have purposely dodged bumping the camera around because the MagFilter could easily fall off. I know that several magnets were used during prototyping and only quality magnets were chosen for the final product.
Also to clear other questions up, the metal ring on the camera ‘is not magnetic’. It’s just a thin metal ring that adheres to the front of the camera. The magnets are ‘inside’ of the Polarizer filter. Another thing to note is that magnets are completely safe to use around LCD screens and your SDHC or Compact Flash media cards.
Also, the two available sizes from the MagFilter System cover a wide range of cameras. If you’re unsure about which filter will fit your camera, you can Download and Print a Template to test on your camera (here).
Download MagFilter System Template
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Amazon Black Friday Deals Available Now
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- martin on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Emm on Sony RX100 Mark II Portable Macro Setup
- Jon on NEW Sony Alpha a7II with 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- chris on SD Error microSDXC Card Requirements GoPro HERO4
- Luca Olivari on Sony RX100 Mark II Portable Macro Setup
- Mike M. on Thanksgiving Holiday Sale AspenMics Lavalier Microphones
- David Peterson on Thanksgiving Holiday Sale AspenMics Lavalier Microphones
- Emm on Thanksgiving Holiday Sale AspenMics Lavalier Microphones