ALLEX,- the new tripod system for small cameras by Libec., provides greater usability than ever by perfectly performing the following three movements; pan, tilt, and slide.
Libec’s ALLEX system offers a combination of the head, tripod, and slider, which is very simple yet extremely convenient and effective for all shooting purposes at a surprisingly competitive price.
“We’re excited to extend our legacy of making the best camera support systems in the world by introducing ALLEX to the growing U.S. market,” says Takuma Sudo, president of Libec Sales of America, Inc. “Owners of small DSLRs and early adopters of new styles of filmmaking are demanding high quality camera support, and the ALLEX new tripod system is based on Libec’s 60 years experience developing best-in-class equipment for professionals. No other manufacturer has ever developed a tripod and slider like ALLEX, as one integrated system.”
Pro Quality/Prosumer Price Point
The system allows amateur DSLR users greater usability by allowing for pro level pan, tilt and slide camera movements. The ALLEX system includes three components, ALLEX H, a 75mm dual head, ALLEX T, a 75mm ball diameter lightweight (2.5kg/5.5lb) tripod and ALLEX S, a 30” slider. By the integration of all three components, The ALLEX system makes dynamic camera moves possible at a surprisingly affordable price.
ALLEX “SHOW US YOUR MOVES” VIDEO CONTEST
Create a three-minute video that shows us your most innovative video camera moves to win big! Different ALLEX kit prizes will be awarded to the five finalists that receive the most online votes. For complete contest details go to: http://www.libec-global.com/allex
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC