ALLEX,- the new tripod system for small cameras by Libec., provides greater usability than ever by perfectly performing the following three movements; pan, tilt, and slide.
Libec’s ALLEX system offers a combination of the head, tripod, and slider, which is very simple yet extremely convenient and effective for all shooting purposes at a surprisingly competitive price.
“We’re excited to extend our legacy of making the best camera support systems in the world by introducing ALLEX to the growing U.S. market,” says Takuma Sudo, president of Libec Sales of America, Inc. “Owners of small DSLRs and early adopters of new styles of filmmaking are demanding high quality camera support, and the ALLEX new tripod system is based on Libec’s 60 years experience developing best-in-class equipment for professionals. No other manufacturer has ever developed a tripod and slider like ALLEX, as one integrated system.”
Pro Quality/Prosumer Price Point
The system allows amateur DSLR users greater usability by allowing for pro level pan, tilt and slide camera movements. The ALLEX system includes three components, ALLEX H, a 75mm dual head, ALLEX T, a 75mm ball diameter lightweight (2.5kg/5.5lb) tripod and ALLEX S, a 30” slider. By the integration of all three components, The ALLEX system makes dynamic camera moves possible at a surprisingly affordable price.
ALLEX “SHOW US YOUR MOVES” VIDEO CONTEST
Create a three-minute video that shows us your most innovative video camera moves to win big! Different ALLEX kit prizes will be awarded to the five finalists that receive the most online votes. For complete contest details go to: http://www.libec-global.com/allex
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- T2 on DIY 3D Printed Filter Clamp for Cinema Prime Lenses WonderPana Filter Holder
- Chris K. on DIY 3D Printed Filter Clamp for Cinema Prime Lenses WonderPana Filter Holder
- Emm on Hybrid Gimbal – Merging CAME-TV Mini2 with CAME-TV SINGLE
- jsfilmz on Hybrid Gimbal – Merging CAME-TV Mini2 with CAME-TV SINGLE
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- jsfilmz on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- T2 on Kamerar QV-1 M LCD View Finder for Mirrorless Systems
- Patrick on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons