Screen protectors not only help to prevent scratches on your camera’s LCD, but some also prevent glare when viewing outdoors. It’s also something I suggest using before mounting any sticky frame LCD Viewfinders on your camera. The Lexerd brand with TrueVue™ is ultra thin, scratch proof, touch screen capable, has great reviews and is available for most any camera including Nikon, Canon, and even the new Sony NEX-7.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Bobby on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Joseph on Great Savings on Sennheiser Wireless Mic Systems
- Emm on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- pixcanfly on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- Annette on Canon Camera Money Piggy Bank
- Dan on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Brian on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Tery Wilson on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?