Letus DSLR Solutions – Sexy Carbon Fiber
May 23, 2010
I admit, i’m not a film school kid, and really just started getting into video with DSLR’s. I have only seen others using Letus equipment mainly for Depth Of Field adapters for their video gear. Now with DSLR’s you would think Letus is losing alot of sales. Turns out, they are still on top of the game by providing a new line of DSLR solutions. Prices obviously are still a bit high for me, but it is Letus after all.
One of the most sexiest pieces of equipment i’ve seen for DSLR’s in a long time, Letus has a new Carbon Fiber view Finder. Love the article write up about the design process behind it. I have a feeling after this post, Zacuto is going to lose some steam on their line of Z-Finders. I mean c’mon, Carbon Fiber?? Who wouldn’t want that? Available for a special pre-order price right now. Check out some of the new stuff they’re coming out with at LetusDSLR.com
carbon fiber View Finder via LetusDSLR.com
NOTE: This is a pre-order item at in introductory price of $385. This will begin shipping in early June on a first come first serve basis. You will be charged at time of purchase which will lock your place in line for delivery.
Carbon Fiber Housing
Non-reflective Internal Housing
2.75x Zoom Factor
+1.5 to -2.5 Adjustable Lens
3 Custom Lenses in 2 Groups
Fully Coated Optics
Anodized Aluminum Lens Housing
Removable Eye Cup
Talon Basic Camera Plate for Mounting
X / Y / Z Mounting Adjustments
1/4 20 Mount Point for Articulating Arms
No Image Distortion or Edge Softness
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Amazon Black Friday Deals Available Now
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Harry on Panasonic GH4 4K Camera $-200 OFF
- Emm on Tascam DR-70D Audio Recorder w Stereo Mics 4 XLR Inputs
- Alex Talis on Panasonic GH4 4K Camera $-200 OFF
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Emm on CAMETV 7500 with GH4 + Rokinon Fisheye Lens
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Petter Sand on CAMETV 7500 with GH4 + Rokinon Fisheye Lens
- AO&JO Photography on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?